• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Season is now over as far as the league is concerned.

Why is Maxi on the bench when we have Adam and Henderson on the pitch.

DIDIER COCKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ieIFMOhqekmMi.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Season is now over as far as the league is concerned.

Why is Maxi on the bench when we have Adam and Henderson on the pitch.

Because Dalglish doesn't really know what he's doing.

Mastadon

Banned
Is it really bad that I'm starting to lose a bit of faith in Kenny? Every time I know we're playing shit, I can guarantee we're playing 4-4-2 with Hendo on the right and relying on Suarez for goals. A tactic that hasn't worked for months on end...

I hate this idea that we're not allowed to question Kenny. No question in my mind that he's underachieving considering the money spent. But I think he should be given time.

ShogunX

Liverpool once again are utter shite. Sunderland have three of their better players out today and we still manage to let them take the lead with a goal by Bendtner of all people.

Writing this now as we simply do not score late goals or come from behind to win. Turd.

flyover

Because Dalglish doesn't really know what he's doing.

Steve Clarke has to shoulder some of the blame, as well. And, ultimately, the players who are playing just aren't coming through -- even if they aren't being put in the best position to succeed.

Adam is so shit, he is a championship player and nothing more. Fucking piece of shit player. Everytime he is on the field it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. KD GET RID OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND GET A PROPER FUCKING MIDFIELDER.

sneaky77

I hate this idea that we're not allowed to question Kenny. No question in my mind that he's underachieving considering the money spent. But I think he should be given time.

More time? He has shown no ideas to change his tactics or adjust the team at all. I haven't watched Liverpool much this season but I just don't see it. Also Carroll is such a waste of money.. suarez has not a lot of help and Maxi is a good player for the wing but gets no play.

Oh dear, more dropped points thanks to Sam Allardyce's dull brand of football. This whole second half we've just sat back and let Doncaster do what they want, and now they've punished us for it. We've got about 10 minutes to get a winner, but won't because we have zero attacking impetus and seemingly only know how to hoof it up to the lone striker. There is no incisive passing in an Allardyce team, no pacey runs, or skilful one-twos, just a team designed to score with a minimum of effort, preferably from a set piece, and then sit back and soak up pressure, except we're failing even at that.

More time? He has shown no ideas to change his tactics or adjust the team at all. I haven't watched Liverpool much this season but I just don't see it. Also Carroll is such a waste of money.. suarez has not a lot of help and Maxi is a good player for the wing but gets no play.

Is he playing Henderson on the wing? Why the fuck?

Arnie

Are Liverpool in danger of finishing in the bottom half of the table this season if they keep dropping points to those teams below them?

Yes. Our league form is abysmal, and those teams below us are picking up. Could quite easily see Fulham, Norwich and god forbid, fucking Everton leap frogging us.

Yeah, that's why they're shit. They play like rugby players. Red cards, parking buses etc. Shit to watch.

It works for them, its not pretty and I hate it when they play my team too.

Yes. Our league form is abysmal, and those teams below us are picking up. Could quite easily see Fulham, Norwich and god forbid, fucking Everton leap frogging us.

That would be legendary.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Everton team v Tottenham: Howard; Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines; Coleman, Fellaini, Cahill, Osman, Drenthe; Jelavic. #EFC#THFC

Tottenham team v Everton: Freidel, Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor #THFC#EFC

flyover

Are Liverpool in danger of finishing in the bottom half of the table this season if they keep dropping points to those teams below them?

I don't think so. Their schedule is too easy the rest of the way -- even with them playing down to competition. But it will be closer than I'd like.

Mastadon

Banned
Steve Clarke has to shoulder some of the blame, as well. And, ultimately, the players who are playing just aren't coming through -- even if they aren't being put in the best position to succeed.

Steve Clarke is a defensive coach, which has been our best area. Hardly his fault that we can't fucking score.

Adam is so shit, he is a championship player and nothing more. Fucking piece of shit player. Everytime he is on the field it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. KD GET RID OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND GET A PROPER FUCKING MIDFIELDER.

He has the more assists than anyone else. Shows how bad it is :lol

Feorax

Fuck this team. Only turn up for the big games, and most of the time seem not to be too arsed to do that...

Tactics were shite, players couldn't care less, and we've taken massive steps backwards since we had a squad that had Poulson, Kyriakos and Konckhesky in it.

Everton are going to walk over us on Tuesday if we keep this up.

ShogunX

Dalglish is a club legend and sacking him would be disrespectful to say the least but at the end of the season we need to assess the managerial situation and see about Dalglish taking a different role within the club.

Sad but league wise it just hasn't worked out.

Everton are going to walk over us on Tuesday if we keep this up.

Let's not get too crazy in here. We could be win less at the bottom of the table with a goal difference of -45 and I would still back us to beat that shambles from across the park.

I don't even know what to say anymore. The season is done, time to focus on the youngsters since they seem to be playing better football than the 1st team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom