• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Distressing but deserved for Arsenal. Perhaps if Obertan knew how to play football Newcastle could have got something. I suppose his presence was counter-acted by the awful Gervinho. That miss was shocking.

untitled-11fzy19.gif

untitled-12vkzoc.gif

Kyoufu

Walcott wearing a Newcastle shirt. That's an insult to us.

To be honest, we either need new players or we need to sack Pardew. The team doesn't understand the concept of possession. We can't pass the ball to save our lives.

Sack him.

:D :D

Great start to the week!

Wanted to ask you Messi, me and my bro are thinking of going to Barcelona to watch Messi play :p

Do you know any good/reliable sites for tickets?

To be honest, we either need new players or we need to sack Pardew. The team doesn't understand the concept of possession. We can't pass the ball to save our lives.

Sack him.

Not sure if serious.

Sack him? The manager that has you challenging for Europe?

Cobano

Neo Member
Verminator, that run for the goal was EPIC. So glad we won this. Newcastle were beyond shit, I have no idea how they are 6th in the league. They almost managed to get 1 point from 1 attempt.

Hixx

Sack him.

You are 6th in the league. Only got promoted 2 years ago.

Fucking hell. Honestly even as someone who cannot fucking stand Newcastle your incessant negativity is getting on my tits.

Wilbur

Banned

Sack him.

You're sixth for Christ's sake. You're playing one of the best teams in the league for keeping the ball. Very pessimistic all the time you are.

Ushojax

"He scores when he wants"

Is that with or without the woman's consent.. allegedly.

365082510.jpg

We're in a real scrap for 3rd now. Spurs have been unlucky in that they have made 4 defensive errors in the last 2 games and been punished brutally each time, I'm sure with a less taxing run of games we will start notching the points again. Arsenal still have to go to Stoke, Everton and host Chelsea and City at home, all fixtures we've got out of the way. Fair play to Arsenal though, they have shown great spirit and deserve to be where they are.

Kyoufu

You are 6th in the league. Only got promoted 2 years ago.

Fucking hell. Honestly even as someone who cannot fucking stand Newcastle your incessant negativity is getting on my tits.

I understand your team has never been to Europe, or even ever challenged for a spot, but Newcastle slipping down a division once doesn't really make them a Championship team or anything. We're one of the biggest clubs in the country. Expectations have been high since Sir John Hall bought the club.

ShogunX

Sack him.

Wow. Memory of a goldfish.

Hixx

I understand your team has never been to Europe, or even ever challenged for a spot, but Newcastle slipping down a division once doesn't really make them a Championship team or anything. We're one of the biggest clubs in the country. Expectations have been high since Sir John Hall bought the club.

Oh my fucking god. I need to stop or I'll probably get banned again.

Too fucking easy.

Also your post has some pretty big inaccuracies but Sky boys etc.

Wilbur

Banned

That doesn't mean you have to have ridiculous expectations. Don't be a fool Kyoufu, you're not. You have a fantastic spine in your team, sixth is far above where you could have expected at the start of the season.

Kyoufu

That doesn't mean you have to have ridiculous expectations. Don't be a fool Kyoufu, you're not. You have a fantastic spine in your team, sixth is far above where you could have expected at the start of the season.

I'M SALTY OK

WE LOST IN THE 95th MINUTE

SALT DOWN MY CHEEKS

Well done Arsenal!

Don't know what Robin was saying to Krul but I suspect it was about the time wasting in the first half, I remember Henry getting annoyed about it too not so long ago.
Theo wasn't too bad today, I can only hope he learns how to use his tremendous speed more consistently even though it's quite difficult to do against teams who defend like Newcastle today. Chamberlain didn't have the best of games but he will have a first team place next season at the expense of Gervinho who seems to have zero composure in the final third.

HOW MAN!

gazza.jpg

Soi-Fong

lol Yeah you guys should be happy enough to be above Liverpool! lol

Hixx

krul genuinely does it more than most keepers tbh, though van persie's reaction was stupid.

Mignolet is king of it.

Does it when we're losingtoo for some reason. It's infuriating. Then he kicks it out of play usually. Because kicking a ball straight is difficult, apparently.

Kyoufu

Also, you can't call me overly pessimistic when I say we're going to lose and it actually happens.

I am a salty bitch though.

Listen to this smug arsehole (Wenger).

Also, you can't call me overly pessimistic when I say we're going to lose and it actually happens.

I am a salty bitch though.

Its very tiresome to be honest. Have a balanced educated opinion, rather than the easy 'I told you so' self fulfilling prophecy.

It was funny, but at least we're still better than Sunderland.

=(

EDIT: Just saw your sack Pardew comments. Crazy talk. I don't like the man but he's doing a fine job at the moment.

Anyway Arsenal deserved the win, but it's always hard to lose in the final minutes.

Yeah, I mean I don't understand Arsenal fans and players moaning about it.

He's not even really time-wasting.

The referee can add it on at the end but it can kill momentum. I can't feel sorry for teams who park the bus and expect anything from the game, victory feels better in those games too. And know doubt defeat feels even worse than usual.

Ushojax

It's just a shame that Obertan was on. He sucks.

I don't know who's worse, him or Gervinho. Obertan doesn't know how to pass a ball but Gervinho doesn't know how to finish. They are both useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom