• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Stop spoiling 3 in here you cunts :p

Anywho, I think Liverpool will have a tough time tonight, but I don't think they'll lose at Anfield.

elsk

Banned
Bayern v Basel: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez

Fuck yes :)

Basel v Bayern: Sommer - Steinhöfer, Abraham, Dragovic, Park - Shaqiri, Cabral, Xhaka, F. Frei - A. Frei, Streller

spoilers : the good guys win

i dont actually know, havent finished it yet, but i bet they do! But yes, lets stop randomly spoiling, the very least people could do is use spoiler tags although story related stuff probably shouldnt be in here anyway

Arnie

Fucking hell take the Mass Effect 3 spoilers somewhere else, like, perhaps the official thread. Not all of us have the free time to just warp right through it, and I dont want it spoiling whilst I'm reading about football.

bjaelke

Rumored squad: Reina Kelly Carra Skrtel Enrique Gerrard Downing Spearing Henderson Caroll Suarez
Well no shit. The underdogs always release DVDs commemorating their victories against the giants.

News at 11.

wuJbY.jpg

MPW

Bayern v Basel: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez

Fuck yes :)

Basel v Bayern: Sommer - Steinhöfer, Abraham, Dragovic, Park - Shaqiri, Cabral, Xhaka, F. Frei - A. Frei, Streller

he'll score two own goals

Why is Liverpool v Everton today? Is it a cup match? And shit, I just realized the time change has everything fucked up. It's only 7 there for you English chaps right?

MPW

Fucking hell take the Mass Effect 3 spoilers somewhere else, like, perhaps the official thread. Not all of us have the free time to just warp right through it, and I dont want it spoiling whilst I'm reading about football.

THIS

i haven't even started the game

Hope Everton can pull off a miracle tonight and get a win. Keeps Liverpool 5 points behind us with bad form. Also means the Mackems fall back towards their rightful place at the bottom half of the table.

:p

Anderson

Just seen a SSN report on arsenals recent form and one of the fans they talked to thinks we have a chance of 2nd place ha.

Must be fun wearing rose-tinted glasses all the time

I still think giving Rosicky a new contract is a mistake. He will be back to not giving a fuck in no time.
I know my opinion doesn't count for much but he didn't look very impressive yesterday. Seemed to be making a lot of errors. I think you could read on his face that he wasn't very happy with his performance (when he was being subbed off).

offshore

Hope Everton can pull off a miracle tonight and get a win. Keeps Liverpool 5 points behind us with bad form. Also means the Mackems fall back towards their rightful place at the bottom half of the table.

:p

Well I was hoping for a draw personally, but put it like that, and I can see how an Everton victory would be good :p

elsk

Banned
Youngest FCB starting lineup in a CL match since 1995. The 11 are on average 24 years and 319 days old. #bayern

3 windows. 3 streams. 3 big games.

I bet they're all shit.

The derby will be low on goals, and even lower in quality, but high in controversy and poor refereeing decisions, mainly in favour of Liverpool. Carragher will foul someone in the box and Fellaini will elbow someone. Neither will be punished most likely :p

bjaelke

The derby will be low on goals, and even lower in quality, but high in controversy and poor refereeing decisions, mainly in favour of Liverpool. Carragher will foul someone in the box and Fellaini will elbow someone. Neither will be punished most likely :p

You're not going with the usual Carragher own goal?

Hixx

Got to score there, Sneijder.

Why is that? Liverpool, Sunderland and Everton are all within 3 points of each other. A draw would probably be best for Sunderland.

I want a draw or at worst an Everton win, don't want a gap to appear between 7th and the rest again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom