• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Cristiano-Ronaldo-9.jpg

Moobabe

Come on Chelsea GAF - let's smash this! I don't see us going through tonight - but tonight is a freebie - a chance to restore some pride in the club - if we go out like Arsenal did last week then I'd be ok with that - as long as the players put in a great performance.

Not even Di Matteo wants to play Torres.

I would have played him tonight.

I have a feeling Chelsea can go through tonight, main danger will be not getting caught on the counter but Napoli's defense has looked shaky enough in Europe this season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli going through would be good for Juve. Their next CL tie is likely before/after our game.

would love to see him in juve.

imagine him scoring goals for us this season instead of arsenal. we would had been been winning serie a easily -_-

WELCOME TO THIS THREAD

We have the best avatars :p

Kyoufu

Not in the slightest. I just don't understand the comment that was made. I could understand if it was Torres mother who managed the team. But why would Di Matteo have preference either way?

Quit getting defensive over my mancrush! I meant that with AVB gone the players would find new spirit and confidence in regaining their form but Torres is still dumped on the bench.

Yen

i'm not even watching, but i'm guessing liverpool's players look like they work out a lot whereas ajax' players look small and are technically miles better than them.
No. Liverpool team is technically good and quite small/not focused on strength like most English teams are.

GQman2121

Banned
Outside of maybe Cahill for Luiz, this is currently the strongest side we can field on any given night.

With the three midfielders we're throwing out there, it's going to be interesting to see how far up Essien is allow to go before having to track back and defend that deadly counter.

I'm rushing out of the office right now to make it to the pub.......

EliCash

Chelsea will bring the tie back to 3-3, then Napoli will score. That'd be my prediction. Or Napoli will just be ruthless and score the first on the counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom