• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An-tx9mCEAAz9vf.jpg

Captain, Leader, Legend, Adulterer, Racist, Manager.

Great stuff from Chelsea, deserved to go through tonight on the spirit they showed. Napoli should focus on bringing in good defenders, Cavani almost was their best defender tonight.

Wilbur

Banned
So:

Spain - Barca & Madrid
England - Chelsea
Germany - Bayern
Italy - Milan
France - Marseille
Portugal - Benfica
Cyprus - APOEL

FootballFan

God damn it.
Dzemaili should have gotten subbed on for Inler a long time ago, Vargas is new to the team and has barely played any minutes. Dumb move to leave Inler on and not put Dzemaili on.

I hope Chelsea get us(sorry fady) or Madrid next.

Grats Chelsea.

edit:
So:

Spain - Barca & Madrid
England - Chelsea
Germany - Bayern
Italy - Milan
France - Marseille
Portugal - Benfica
Cyprus - APOEL

La Liga Best league confirmed.

Wilbur

Banned
Napoli are overrated. Can't believe people seriously thought they could beat a Chelsea side playing normally.

This. Away from home they're generally pretty awful. Great counter attacking side but when they defend like that they're asking to get fucked over.

kharma45

I'm in a student house which is £70 p/w all bills included with Internet.

Good shit.

I'm at ~£69 a week excl. bills and internet, but internet was only £60 each for the year and we only spend around £10 a week between four on electric and gas, pretty cheap considering our house is an absolute pad.

Chelsea deserved to go through tonight. Definitely the better side. Napoli were incredibly poor at the back. What kind of message does this send to the owner though? The senior players delivering again.

GQman2121

Banned
Time to drag my ass home. What a game. Where was this team in November? If we can bring this type of desire to the next fixture, there's not a team in the world that I would put money on to beat us. I still believe in these old bastards.

Di Matteo looks like a hobo who was picked up from under a bridge and fully clothed in expensive (yet over-sized) attire.

still better than AVB, lololo

Sloosha

Time to drag my ass home. What a game. Where was this team in November? If we can bring this type of desire to the next fixture, there's not a team in the world that I would put money on to beat us. I still believe in these old bastards.

Let's not get too carried away... but yeah, good to see the old players giving full effort today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom