• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Oh haha, I was confused for a moment. Thought you meant petrol.

I'm probably moving out next year for second year, I'm going to cry when I look at bills.

My Uni is a 15 minute walk from my house. No rent for me baby!!!!!

I'm moving out when my degree is over though :(

Fur_Q

Bwahahaha I was hoping someone got that. wtf are the camera men doing though? Nearly all close ups has been that shaky.
KuGsj.gif

He's a Napolii fan doing his duty :salute

Moobabe

FUCK YES! Cracking performance tonight - effort, determination and quality when it mattered. Terry, Luiz, Ivanovic and Drogba were simply immense - and Torres played well when he came on as well.

We're not going to win the CL - but tonight is a really good morale boost for the club; and if we beat Leicester as well this weekend we've made good headway in another competition.

Wilbur

Banned

Takes me an hour and forty minutes from door to door. Makes me goddamn sick.

Okay I want to see...

APOEL vs Marseille
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Barca vs Benfica
Bayern vs Milan

FootballFan

I was really hoping for someone to score an Iniesta type goal in the last minute for Napoli. It just wasn't meant to be.
CL Draw Friday? I am so excited! Hoping we draw on of the big teams. Madrid please. You can never get enough El Clasicos.

Wilbur

Banned

I'm an hour and forty minutes from door to door. Sucks man.

Alright, I wanna see:

APOEL vs Marseille
Madrid vs Chelsea
Barca vs Benfica
Bayern vs Milan

I'm more than happy to see JT shouting from the side lines. Legend.

Edit: I love the hate we get. :lol

What was that tweet the other week?

2nd edit: Bobby Di 3 for 3.

Lunchbox

Banned
Sorry Chelsea fans, but I hope you guys get Barca next round.

hah

barcelona are getting apple or what ever they are called. madrid are getting a benfica. neither of those teams are getting competition until the semis/final.

Chelsea are getting milan

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We must see a Chelsea Barca grudge match. That shit in 2009 was pathetic.

Barca, Madrid, Milan.....would beat Bayern handily.

Chelsea, Benfica, APOEL, Marseille.....would probably lose vs. Bayern although I'm not quite sure about the "new" Chelsea, hehe

Paracelsus

I actually root for Chelsea this time.

They were robbed more than once during the knock-out stage in the past few years, they deserve a shot regardless of how bad they have been lately.

I'm sorry for Napoli though, those people sacrificed part of this season to be where they are and it's not like they will have much more chances to try. It would have been good to see history made but you can't expect to play catenaccio with such a lame line of defenders.

FootballFan

We must see a Chelsea Barca grudge match. That shit in 2009 was pathetic.

Gol de Andres Iniesta! 1 man down, last minute, against all odds. Beautiful match, one of my favs that I have watched the whole 93 minutes more than 6 times. That is why Football is so amazing.

And I am tired of Barca against English teams. Its always Barca vs Arsenal, Barca vs Chelsea, Barca vs ManUnited. Madrid should have to play some English team for once.(I know they got Tottenham last season)

elsk

Banned
Barca, Madrid, Milan.....would beat Bayern handily.

Chelsea, Benfica, APOEL, Marseille.....would probably lose vs. Bayern although I'm not quite sure about the "new" Chelsea, hehe

Barcelona? yes. Our only chance against them is the final in Munich.
Milan? haha no. They're shit.
Real Madrid? hard call here, would be an awesome match for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom