• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona? yes. Our only chance against them is the final in Munich.
Milan? haha no. They're shit.
Real Madrid? hard to call, would be an awesome match for sure.
Ibra, Pato & Boateng would make your defense look like fools.
lol @ the prospect of Badstuber vs. any of those ppl.

Fur_Q

Congratz to Chelsea fans far and wide you deserved your victory JUST. Napoli played well but never finished what they started. I am so happy for Di Mateo always loved him as a player I know he has no chance of becoming your manager but would be fun.

kingkaiser

Barcelona? yes. Our only chance against them is the final in Munich.
Milan? haha no. They're shit.
Real Madrid? hard call here, would be an awesome match for sure.

Ehh Milan, well our history against them isn't really good and i do not want see Robben playing against Van Bommel, 'cause they are good friends.

Turok_TTZ

Annoyed with madrid. Mou didnt play sahin, started higuain, and subbed in lass.
bad player selection is bad. Benz continues to show that he is superior to higuain. goal well taken as well as assist.

Ibra, Pato & Boateng would make your defense look like fools.
lol @ the prospect of Badstuber vs. any of those ppl.

Ribery, Robben, Gomez and Muller would make our defense look like complete crap.

I hope to avoid Barca, Real and Bayern. Just them, any other team would be beatable for us.

Wilbur

Banned
like the prospect of aguero, dzeko, cavani, lavezzi, rossi vs badstuber
oh wait

OOO.gif

Annoyed with madrid. Mou didnt play sahin, started higuain, and subbed in lass.
bad player selection is bad. Benz continues to show that he is superior to higuain. goal well taken as well as assist.

First of all. Sahin can't play in a 2nd leg of a Champions match if he hasn't played more than 40 minutes in all the season. We need security, not experiments. He'll play when La Liga is over and the title is ours.

Higuaín is in better shape than Benzema. Karim has been injured for nearly a month and he had his first minutes against Betis last Saturday. How can Benzema prove to be superior than Higuaín if he has played a lot more minutes than Pipa and has only scored 1 more goal? The ratio proves that Higuaín is better.

And Lass? Why he should've played? 3 midfielders against CSKA at home? No way.

Salazar

Chris R

Man, I wish I had Fox Soccer :( Guess the chelsea game was pretty damn good, and it looks like Root Sports (aka Fox Sports) won't be broadcasting it

FootballFan

It'll be "shit" because Barca is going to clobber Bayern since nobody wins the CL in their home country.

I think this CL is more open than most are making it to be. Yeah we are favorites along with Madrid but I can still see the other teams eliminate those 2. Especially Milan or Bayern
and APOEL
But most likely right, if Madrid and Barca end up on different sides for the draw in the semis, then the final will likely be another Clasico

Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Newcastle in my accumulator this weekend. Don't screw me Newcastle
or Liverpool or Chelsea or Spurs or Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom