• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I'm not a United fan..

Yes but unless my sarcasm meter is broken It seems like your a footy anglophile. Making excuses for the shoddy state of the Premiership teams, the self appointed "greatest league in the world" and certainly much better than that 2 team La Liga. Man Utd didn't turn up for the Europa League? They did turn up, the problem is that they aren't good enough to beat a very good Bilbao team.

Balotelli 2-2

untitled-16w8z7o.gif

Looked like he was going to do his usual I don't care celebration, but realized they need more goals.

Kyoufu

Yes but unless my sarcasm meter is broken It seems like your a footy anglophile. Making excuses for the shoddy state of the Premiership teams, the self appointed "greatest league in the world" and certainly much better than that 2 team La Liga. Man Utd didn't turn up for the Europa League? They did turn up, the problem is that they aren't good enough to beat a very good Bilbao team.

I really don't care about which league is better than which. I follow the Premiership, but I acknowledge that sexy football is played elsewhere, like in La Liga (Barcelona were my 2nd team back in the 90s).

As a league though, La Liga isn't as exciting in terms of competition. It's always Barca and RMA. Not saying it's a bad league in all honesty, because any team facing those two would have a very hard time competing, no matter which country.

Boozeroony

Gold Member
4-4-2 with Huntelaar and RvP up front? Make it happen Bert van Marwijk!

Sneijder and/or VdV as AM. Shame our defence is dodgy :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom