• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

I see nothing wrong with this post, ENDORSED.

Depends on if you have the memory of a goldfish. Takes more than one or two below average years in Europe for the Prem to drop to fourth. Being the number one in the Coefficient for a few years speaks for itself.

Individually three of the top five are from the Premiership.

Lunchbox

Banned
"There is a marked difference between the atmosphere here and the one that greeted Chelsea's players as they came out at Stamford Bridge looking to overturn their own deficit against Napoli. Chelsea, of course, fed very successfully off that backing. City have been as flat as their fans."

you know you are bad when you get beat by plastic flags

elsk

Banned
What is that shit in Balotelli's head?
KuGsj.gif

Huntelaar scores his second on a pk (handball).

Schalke is one away from advancing and given how shitty Twente looks this half, it'll probably happen.
Not sure if want.jpg
But they have been cheated in the first game (erroneous penalty) and they are still a German team, so I guess why not......

"There is a marked difference between the atmosphere here and the one that greeted Chelsea's players as they came out at Stamford Bridge looking to overturn their own deficit against Napoli. Chelsea, of course, fed very successfully off that backing. City have been as flat as their fans."

That one must hurt the city fans.
KuGsj.gif

ShogunX

???

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Bayern
4. Manchester United????
5. Milan

I'm talking coefficient, As in the points teams earn for their performances in Europe over the past five seasons.

Looks more like this -

1. Barcelona
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Bayern
5. Arsenal

Not saying these are the five best sides in the world but these are the five best performing sides in Europe over the last five years. Milan are down in 11th and Madrid in 6th.

bjaelke

Maybe they're just too busy crying :p

They covered that one as well on BBC:
Boos greet the half-time whistle. I don't need to tell you which fans they come from. City have been dire. They need four goals in 45 minutes to stay in the Europa League. This is going to have to be one hell of a half-time team-talk from Roberto Mancini. That crying City fan from Sunday will have sobbed himself dry after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom