• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Man, I can't believe we only drew against Wolves at home.
LLShC.gif

That'd work, but we def need another alternative that's not always hurt. Evra is 30 after-all anyway.

Agreed. Seeing how Rafael handles RB, I am very excited for Fabio to become our standard LB.

If we had a fit defender line - Vidic, Evans, Jones, Smalling, Rafael and Fabio we would be in a great position. I am sure Smalling can play LB too, but probably not as good at going forward like Evra or Fabio.

Evans deserves it. Been great this year. Definitely proved his critics, including myself, wrong.

Agreed. We needed somebody to step up after Vidic injury, everybody expected it to be Jones but it was Evans.

Brinbe

Evans deserves it. Been great this year. Definitely proved his critics, including myself, wrong.
Absolutely... been steady for us these past few months and been an important piece while Vida's been out. Shows that must be patient with these youngsters like Clev/Jones when they go through rough stretches. Though, we probably should have learned that lesson after Nani haha

Agreed. Seeing how Rafael handles RB, I am very excited for Fabio to become our standard LB.

If we had a fit defender line - Vidic, Evans, Jones, Smalling, Rafael and Fabio we would be in a great position. I am sure Smalling can play LB too, but probably not as good at going forward like Evra or Fabio.
I also know that Evans has subbed there in a pinch, and Da Laet can play there too, if we ever decide to give him a run in the side. So we've got options.

kharma45

Forget Smalling at LB, Evans can play quite well there.

His first game for Northern Ireland was there against Spain and he was brilliant.

Doesn't Fryers play LB too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom