• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

ib20jy19TsIifA.gif

I feel quite happy that Torres passed to Meireles there rather than just shooting himself if he felt he was in a better position. A hat-trick from him would be incredible but he showed he's a team player there, passed to his mate so he could bag a goal.

Great celebration from Nando. That's the kind of passion that shows he loves the club.

:lol
Comments like this always bug me. He was smiling and getting on the entire game. Even in the gifs of other players goals he's happy. Yet in the dying minutes when we score the 5th and the game was already well and truly over, Torres gets loled at because he didn't celebrate, never mind the fact that neither did Sturridge or the goalscorer Meireles himself.

Mastadon

Banned
Comments like this always bug me. He was smiling and getting on the entire game. Even in the gifs of other players goals he's happy. Yet in the dying minutes when we score the 5th and the game was already well and truly over, Torres gets loled at because he didn't celebrate, never mind the fact that neither did Sturridge or the goalscorer Meireles himself.

I thought the :lol indicated it was a joke, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom