• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Just copying his fave manager Mancini.

Mancini is waving fists nowdays
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_platt.gif

Not sure what Platt is doing though.

xintin

i wonder if Suarez calls for fouls in other aspects of his life. drops a fork, HANDBALL! cut off in traffic, FOUL! cant find his keys, CARD WAVE!

Seep

You're saying former Liverpool player Jim Beglin hates Liverpool?

wat

Of course he does listen to the muppet. Crunching tackle from Stoke "it's what you get from this team" Maxi gets flattened "he's making a meal out of that" the guy is a complete tool.

That's what I was thinking.

Liverpool fans assure me Mark Lawrenson hates them too though and he won plenty of things with them. Must be more to it.

Anyone who criticises them legitimately or otherwise are presumably part of the conspiracy.

Anyways, the football on display in that half was completely befitting of an Expensive Stoke v Stoke match. Rotten stuff.

Yen

That's what I was thinking.

Liverpool fans assure me Mark Lawrenson hates them too though and he won plenty of things with them. Must be more to it.
If you were to follow Lawrenson's predictions in year year of the past 10, Liverpool wouldn't be any higher than 8th.

Hixx

I don't like abload either. Imgur is adfree though.

"The maximum non-animated file size you can upload is 10MB. However, if the image is over 1MB then it will automatically be compressed or resized to 1MB, for better viewing on the net. The maximum animated file size (both GIF and PNG) is 2MB."

If you were to follow Lawrenson's predictions in year year of the past 10, Liverpool wouldn't be any higher than 8th.
I have no idea whether that's true or not, but even if it is...why would he hate Liverpool? I'm not saying he does or doesn't, I have no idea. In my experience I haven't noticed a particular bias, but people are quite sure he harbours bad feelings to the club and I can't imagine why he would unless something has happened to make him feel that way.

I have no idea whether that's true or not, but even if it is...why would he hate Liverpool? I'm not saying he does or doesn't, I have no idea. In my experience I haven't noticed a particular bias, but people are quite sure he harbours bad feelings to the club and I can't imagine why he would unless something has happened to make him feel that way.

Playing for a team automatically means you like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom