• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

Lol Toure.

I can't really hate on City fans for this Tevez thing, it would be the same for any other club in the world. Football fans are fickle and the Rooney incident not so long ago proves that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ramsey in for ox? WHYYYYY?!

arsene-wenger2.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Lol Toure.

I can't really hate on City fans for this Tevez thing, it would be the same for any other club in the world. Football fans are fickle and the Rooney incident not so long ago proves that.

I don't think it's similar. Rooney was being a prick and wanted more money. Tevez refused to play, moaned for half a year before that saying he wanted to leave, went on strike and left the country, when he returned said a few more things in a negative manner about his manager, and has previous of doing it with United.

Manager

Interesting #1: How will Richards do as CB? His positioning was shit when he did it a couple years ago, maybe he's better now.
#2: No Barry. Hmm.
#3: Looks like a 4-4-2. Those rarely start well... specially with Nasri on the pitch.

Feel bad for dzeko if tevez gets subbed on instead.

Yep. Really harsh. But... Dzeko has never once showed the balls and fighting spirit Tevez did. Neither has Balotelli. They are both very good players.

City has had problems against certain types of teams. Tevez is the greatest key to unlock those teams: the one that never stops running, never gives up. Both Mario and Dzeko tend to drift off in those matches. Tevez can create stuff out of nothing - and he used to do that with Vassell, SWP and Benjani around him.

He's an ass. A giant ass. But Mancini has made the decision. And literally the whole squad (even Mario) except Dzeko has gone out and showed their support to Tevez. The decision has already been made, Tevez will play. Maybe not tonight, but he will return.

Fintan

Great timing for GAF coming back. Hopefully Torres can carry on his form against stronger opposition. Also let's go Stoke and Everton!

Bo-Locks

I don't think it's similar. Rooney was being a prick and wanted more money. Tevez refused to play, moaned for half a year before that saying he wanted to leave, went on strike and left the country, when he returned said a few more things in a negative manner about his manager, and has previous of doing it with United.

Well if he plays for City again then my mate owes me a tenner.

Interesting #1: How will Richards do as CB? His positioning was shit when he did it a couple years ago, maybe he's better now.
#2: No Barry. Hmm.
#3: Looks like a 4-4-2. Those rarely start well... specially with Nasri on the pitch.

Yep. Really harsh. But... Dzeko has never once showed the balls and fighting spirit Tevez did. Neither has Balotelli. They are both very good players.

City has had problems against certain types of teams. Tevez is the greatest key to unlock those teams: the one that never stops running, never gives up. Both Mario and Dzeko tend to drift off in those matches. Tevez can create stuff out of nothing - and he used to do that with Vassell, SWP and Benjani around him.

He's an ass. A giant ass. But Mancini has made the decision. And literally the whole squad (even Mario) except Dzeko has gone out and showed their support to Tevez. The decision has already been made, Tevez will play. Maybe not tonight, but he will return.

I can assure you that Nasri is not on the pitch. I think.

*Squints*

Manager

The difference is that Man City isn't a top-3 team in the world. United was/is. There was talk of Rooney not being satisfied with United not buying players etc. It makes him look at least as big twat. He already had it all.

Wilbur

Banned
The difference is that Man City isn't a top-3 team in the world. United was/is. There was talk of Rooney not being satisfied with United not buying players etc. It makes him look at least as big twat. He already had it all.

Nah, I don't agree. He was 100% being a massive cunt but Tevez has carried on like the world's biggest wanker these last few months. At least Rooney shut his fucking mouth after a week and signed the contract. I genuinely would not have cared if he'd left the club then; I'm glad he did because he's been brilliant this year but it all happened so fast. Tevez and Joorabchian let it simmer and simmer.

Bo-Locks

Liverpool fans burning Gerrard shirts, Au revoir Cantana, who's the who're now Wayne... Football is full of these little ironies.

Edit: Au Revoir Cantona... That one takes the biscuit.

Manager

Nah, I don't agree. He was 100% being a massive cunt but Tevez has carried on like the world's biggest wanker these last few months. At least Rooney shut his fucking mouth after a week and signed the contract. I genuinely would not have cared if he'd left the club then; I'm glad he did because he's been brilliant this year but it all happened so fast. Tevez and Joorabchian let it simmer and simmer.

Both are genuine cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom