• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Nice 1-1.
Still frustrating to see City just crossing every time. What is the point of having players like Aguero, Tevez, Nasri, Silva etc if your main attacking threat will be crossing. Atleast Dzeko came on though.

Hixx

Fuck sake Spurs.

ijJVIam1V0Ho5.gif

Lucky fucking cunts defending and just blocking shoots for 75 minutes and the scoring from a set piece. Piss off to the Aviva Premiership you terrible terrible club.

Arnie

Doesn't really sit right with me what happened after AVB went. Their tactics haven't changed much, I think everyone's playing for themselves again, but collectively it works.

That's probably why I don't like him. I feel he's profiting off AVB's work and getting all the credit. Plus I don't like how he somehow wasn't culpable for the shit Chelsea were playing, despite him being first team coach.

Spurs have lost it.

Lucky fucking cunts defending and just blocking shoots for 75 minutes and the scoring from a set piece. Piss off to the Aviva Premiership you terrible terrible club.
I fully support this post.

flyover

Honestly, I've learned that you can't be too happy about winning or sad about losing to Stoke. They're just such a bizarre club. It sucks to drop points against them, but every match against them is a crapshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom