• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Eurgh it had to be those two wankers didn't it? Ah well, expected a City win tonight. Don't think they'll win at the Emirates.

useless fucks chelshit

ill be laughing when you get 6-0 by real madrid in the champions league

KuGsj.gif
you're a great poster.

ShogunX

The amount of amazing goals Suarez "nearly" scores is insane :)

He's different class at times. Brilliant skill again that to hit the post but luckily this time we had players following up.

Not sure I've seen many players with the close control and dribbling ability in the penalty box that Suarez has. No wonder Uruguay are now a very good team - Suarez and Cavani is a dream partnership.

FootballFan

Let's not get carried away, every once in a while a zombie catches a human

:lol true.

Man Stoke, its just so hard to not hate them. Happy with 10 completed passes a game and scoring from a throw in. Ugh. And there is no excuse, Swansea is fine with their cheaper players and not resorting to those sorta things. But to each their own I guess.

bud

i'm not seeing what makes this goal so UNBELIEVABLE HOLY FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN BEST GOAL SINCE HENRY'S AGAINST LIVERPOOL. seriously. it's a semi-bicycle kick going straight through the middle. and just what the hell is the keeper doing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom