• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not seeing what makes this goal so UNBELIEVABLE HOLY FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN BEST GOAL SINCE HENRY'S AGAINST LIVERPOOL. seriously. it's a semi-bicycle kick going straight through the middle. and just what the hell is the keeper doing there?
The keeper went: UNBELIEVABLE HOLY FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN BEST GOAL SINCE HENRY'S AGAINST LIVERPOOL and let it through :D

GorillaJu

i'm not seeing what makes this goal so UNBELIEVABLE HOLY FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN BEST GOAL SINCE HENRY'S AGAINST LIVERPOOL. seriously. it's a semi-bicycle kick going straight through the middle. and just what the hell is the keeper doing there?

I'm not sure it was the second coming of football Christ myself, but it was nice and as much as I love Coates I would never have expected him to pull off something like that

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah fair play City, I expected them to win it so it was only the false hope that makes me disappointed. Stoke should be tough and I don't think they'll win at Arsenal so that's hopefully the chance to keep a four point gap regardless of what happens at the Etihad.

Looks like the gk is protecting his face or something

Wilbur

Banned
Brilliant spirit! Chelsea played a brilliant game and no doubt had many City fans shitting their pants.

City deserved that, Chelsea were rubbish. Their midfield was bypassed so easily.

Poor game but a great great winning goal.

City tested, City proclaims opponents as brilliant.

City tested, United proclaims opponents as awful.

Brilliant spirit! Chelsea played a brilliant game and no doubt had many City fans shitting their pants.
Incorrect.

City deserved that, Chelsea were rubbish. Their midfield was bypassed so easily.

Poor game but a great great winning goal.
Correct.

City tested, City proclaims opponents as brilliant.

City tested, United proclaims opponents as awful.
I thought both Chelsea and City were pretty poor. City had the edge though.

offshore

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom