• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty appeal.

untitled-2q1k6a.gif

GQman2121

Banned
We got away with that one. Adebayor turning Bosingwa inside out.

Between Bale and Adebayor against Bosingwa out on the right, it's like Russia invading Djibouti.

dc89

Come on Torres!

I wonder if anyone has ever gone in to the Chelsea club store and asked for Carneiro printing on a shirt?

I... Modric...

I still don't see it. He's good. But he's not that good. And every game I watch him in I look for it but I'm becoming more convinced he's not got enough of a creative final product to be worth anywhere near the money that's being quoted for him.

I don't rate his passing very highly. Nor do I think he has particularly great vision.

He's decent in plenty of other aspects but a £40 million player he is not in my view.

Who the hell is supposed to be on the right wing for Tottenham? Modric's glued to Bale on the left and Sandro/Parker are sitting tight in the middle.

Arnie

Bbc.co.uk

SHOTS FIRED!

Such a stupid comment. Bale's been class this season, and if anything it's 'Bob' who's rating him incorrectly after a couple of subdued games in which the whole Spurs team in general hasn't performed to the level they can.

Splatt

Ugh, fucking long balls. Chelsea should remove their midfield and put it in defense, since they are so adamant on skipping that part of the field.

Dat Chelsea team doctor.

So question on away fans seeing games live. Do you have to sit on the away teams 2nd half attacking goal?

Away fans tend to be sat behind one goal but not always sometimes they are on the side

The way you attack is decided by a coin toss, if you win you can either choose which end you attack first half or can choose to take the kick off. Most teams prefer to attack their own fans in the second half which is why it may seem like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom