• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

I don't know who to root for today... If sp*rs win, Chelsea will be 9 points adrift (assuming we win today.), If Chelsea win on the other hand we be 4 points clear of Sp*rs.

Here's hoping for a draw.

nemesun

I don't like Denzel or Morgan Freeman. Am I racist?

HEHaN.gif

"Against us, every Bundesliga team plays with more passion. It's strange because Dortmund is the champion. But they get less resistance. They can do whatever they want. Against Bayern, the other teams are a lot more consequent"

Franz Beckenbauer after a 7-1 and a 6-0 against teams which showed as much passion as a dead pig in Uli Hoeneß' sausage factory and allowed Bayern to absolutely destroy them.

GQman2121

Banned
Can we get Malouda and Kalou hats please?! I mean, I know we can't wait to push both of them out the door, but damn, hook a mother fucker up at home........

dc89

Torres is like Dzeko at the moment, a confidence player! But I think Dzeko will start today and I have a feeling he will score.

dc89

Mata's boots are hideous.

Yeah, I think they're the new Nike Mecurial Vapors.

Adam Johnson is using them too.

544668410.jpg

And on the boot from BAE has realised that wearing two different types of boot, one F50 and one AdiPower was never a good idea. It would feel weird as fuck!

Manager

Torres is like Dzeko at the moment, a confidence player! But I think Dzeko will start today and I have a feeling he will score.

Balotelli might get another chance, seeing as he's Mancini's love child. I wasn't too impressed with Dzeko against Chelsea. Came on as a sub and once again he didn't really work his ass off. You'd think he'd want to prove a point.

He's better in the air than Balo though, so he might be good against Stoke. But really, the perfect solution is Tevez work rate against them. But, he's probably not ready for 90 min.

The line-up last match:
Hart, Richards (Savic 59mins), Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Barry (Milner 82mins), Yaya Toure, Johnson, Silva (Balotelli 67mins), Aguero, Nasri

No Balo or Dzeko (who I think was injured) and yet City won 3-0.

Dat Chelsea team doctor.

So question on away fans seeing games live. Do you have to sit on the away teams 2nd half attacking goal?

I don't understand the question. If you mean do you sit facing the goal your team is attacking in the second half, then no, the ends attacked are decided by a coin toss at the start of the match, nothing to do with fan placement :)

bjaelke

Dat Chelsea team doctor.

So question on away fans seeing games live. Do you have to sit on the away teams 2nd half attacking goal? Or do they choose to congregate their for their own protection?

They have to sit at preselected section of the stadium (usually behind one of the goals). The winner of the coin toss have the option between starting with the ball or selecting which side of the pitch to play on.

Manager

Whats with Mancini and Balotelli? Does he have something on him?

Balo said in his recent video interview that "Mancini is always right". Gallagher said something like "Mancini said you need to play better", and he answered that.

Mancini on his hand said two weeks ago that Balo would start every match left this season. So they seem to respect eachother.

(Mancini was the one who gave Balo the chance at Inter)

dc89

I thought Bale was going to go over on his ankle then! Luckily for Spurs, he just about stopped himself from doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom