• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan: Abbiati; Bonera, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Mesbah; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy
Roma: Stekelenburg; Rosi, Kjaer, Heinze, Taddei; Gago, De Rossi, Marquinho; Borini, Totti, Osvaldo

boner as right back :( no strikers at all on the bench :(

Wilbur

Banned
Milan: Abbiati; Bonera, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Mesbah; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy
Roma: Stekelenburg; Rosi, Kjaer, Heinze, Taddei; Gago, De Rossi, Marquinho; Borini, Totti, Osvaldo

boner as right back :( no strikers at all on the bench :(

I wouldn't worry, Roma won the last game. They're due a loss.

nemesun

"Wigan fans singing: ‎'How shit must you be - we're winning away.'"

DvFUO.gif
In all seriousness, I love Roberto Martínez. Quality manager.

flyover

I though he was a pretty key reason for Liverpool's push to challenging for the title in 08/09, though that was as much just because of the structure he gave Liverpool than any great quality on his part.

I think you're right. He wasn't great, but he just fit the role they needed.

Mastadon

Banned
I though he was a pretty key reason for Liverpool's push to challenging for the title in 08/09, though that was as much just because of the structure he gave Liverpool than any great quality on his part.

I know, I'm being flippant. He was solid in what he did and gave balance to our attacks. He also had a jawline to die for.

Wilbur

Banned
DvFUO.gif
In all seriousness, I love Roberto Martínez. Quality manager.

This. If they had a better and more comfortable defence playing it from the back they'd be a lot better. He doesn't have a great eye for a player but he's class and he's got Wigan playing nice football.

Great result for Everton, Wigan and Bolton.

Liverpool, oh dear. And QPR HAHAHA

GorillaJu

8 points in 2012 you've got to e shitting me...

At least we got to see Sterling and Jonjo come on. Kenny must be frustrated.

We look like an absolute mess. No fight, no desire... Our youth players come on the pitch and there isn't a body to get on the end of their crosses. My god. "

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Get in Arsenal, three points ahead of Spurs now and eight ahead of Chelsea.

It's going to be a fantastic chase for 3rd. You've Stoke away, City and Chelsea at home, fixtures we've got out the way. Still, you're winning without RVP scoring so you're in great shape.

rodvik

Absolute disgrace of a performance. Honestly wouldn't care if Kenny was sacked tomorrow if we had someone lined up

Absolute disgrace of a performance. Honestly wouldn't care if McLeish was sacked tomorrow if we had someone lined up.

Sign me up brother. This is embarrassing.

sohois

No point getting rid of Kenny now, there's nothing left to play for except the FA cup which Kenny seems to be able to actually do well in, plus there are few managers who would come right now except for Rafa & maybe AVB.

However after that result Kenny should probably leave in the summer when Liverpool will be able to court far more managers - I presume Klopp and Bielsa would be top of the list.

FuturusX

Harry Redknapp - Let him be mediocre for England. Shocking drop of form since the England job opened up.

AVB - Oh he's already dead...

King Kenny - Liverpool may win the FA CUP, but it doesn't matter. Too much money spent and no improvement.

Mancini - With the squad and resources, against one of the worst UTD teams in quite a while, a hapless Chelsea, league should have been wrapped up in January.

Who's coming to my St Totteringham's Day party?

Special invitations go out to:

zomgwhatever -- so he can tell me all about how the Kroneke family have their finances arranged..

And the dude with the Clouseau avatar

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GorillaJu

Absolute disgrace of a performance. Honestly wouldn't care if Kenny was sacked tomorrow if we had someone lined up
What on earth would that gain us? I think at this point Kenny will not be our manager next season, but what kind of entitled pricks would we look like to sack a manager two seasons in a row without even seeing them through to the end? (hint: we'd look like Chelsea).

We're already in the Uefa cup and the CL isn't even possible, so just stick with Kenny, give Sterling and Jonjo more minutes and start working on transfer targets for the next season.

No point getting rid of Kenny now, there's nothing left to play for except the FA cup which Kenny seems to be able to actually do well in, plus there are few managers who would come right now except for Rafa & maybe AVB.

However after that result Kenny should probably leave in the summer when Liverpool will be able to court far more managers - I presume Klopp and Bielsa would be top of the list.

Rafa is the only manager who'd be interested, and even then most of the fans wouldn't want him back

FuturusX

What on earth would that gain us? I think at this point Kenny will not be our manager next season, but what kind of entitled pricks would we look like to sack a manager two seasons in a row without even seeing them through to the end? (hint: we'd look like Chelsea).

We're already in the Uefa cup and the CL isn't even possible, so just stick with Kenny, give Sterling and Jonjo more minutes and start working on transfer targets for the next season.

Stop being the voice of reason...and raise your pitchfork already!

nemesun

Harry Redknapp - Let him be mediocre for England. Shocking drop of form since the England job opened up.

AVB - Oh he's already dead...

King Kenny - Liverpool may win the FA CUP, but it doesn't matter. Too much money spent and no improvement.

Mancini - With the squad and resources, against one of the worst UTD teams in quite a while, a hapless Chelsea, league should have been wrapped up in January.

Hear, hear. Shit manager, if Mourinho lands there, god help us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom