• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already here
1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

FootballFan

positives: Kermit can't read this thread anymore
negative: Making fun of him is pointless now

Lurkers can't see the community section??
That sucks, I am sure there are/were many that viewed our thread(I was one of them)
Should have a CL Final thread in the OT.

Madridy

Man, this feels weird.

Now I have to reprogram my mind to never click the OT tab and click the Communities tab... or maybe I better get used to subscribing to threads now, but that probably won't help since we burn through OTs so fast these days! :p

Also great Win today Madrid! a much needed moral boost! Maybe now we can go into the decisive month of April with high confidence!

kharma45

Man, this feels weird.

Now I have to reprogram my mind to never click the OT tab and click the Communities tab... or maybe I better get used to subscribing to threads now, but that probably won't help since we burn through OTs so fast these days! :p

Also great Win today Madrid! a much needed moral boost! Maybe now we can go into the decisive month of April with high confidence!

Yeah that's confused me a few times as most of my GAF posting is done via subs so when we get a new thread there is some momentary confusion for me :p

Fur_Q

Unfortunately, I can see less and less people posting in this thread.

I agree, when I joined it was for the gaming side I only happened upon OT by accident and realised there was a football forum, boom who the fuck happens across community it's where threads go to die.

Fur_Q

Actually I've been looking at this all wrong, you all love Football Manager - well what better way to play the game than to SCOUT for new posters, canvas threads weed out the weak from the strong, use your respective country community threads to enlist posters..

TeegsD

This move only means that I'll spend more time in Community and only post in threads in here.

Wow what a shot by Andre Martins. That would've been a nice goal.

Well we got lucky and the one goal lead sufficed but this second half left much to be wanted. We only showed up after the 70th minute.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Now we're really close to NG3's OT :'( Fuck you Hayashi, fuck you with a sharp Katana.

I ventured into it once when it was still on off topic and i saw this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA. Quite clearly PonyGAF is awesome and scary. Also might be worth noticing that creepyGAF wasn't never moved to community, that was the proper online community for gentlemen, not like this thread full of dirt.

What the hell
Z6vRE.gif
I'll change my avatar into a pony of your choice if we lose tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom