• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

The real Ronaldo - The fattest player in La Liga history to score 100 goals

Better achievement. :p

Lol as if anyone thought Sociedad could get even a point out of this, not playing well, lost last couple games, away to Madrid who are trying to prove haters wrong. No chance.

ibvTJMjYnHIF64.gif

Deadly every time he is around the penalty area.

Paracelsus

Madrid can lose one of the two matches but there's no way it can lose on the aggregate, no frickin way.

Should have been a penalty. Italian refs.

They grew up watching "Attacker Yu", that's common practice for them.

Clegg

My girlfriend asked me if I could be more like Man City during sex.

"What d'you mean?" I asked, "Stay on top for ages and then come second"?

TeegsD

Ugh this game has gotten too slow. Usually when this happens, we get scored on. We can't let this 1 goal lead suffice

So fucking close

Meier

With Man U's upcoming schedule, you've got to think that tie for City effectively ended their title hopes. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but being as much as 3 back now definitely was a huge blow. Could all come down to that last derby.

Rad-

With Man U's upcoming schedule, you've got to think that tie for City effectively ended their title hopes. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but being as much as 3 back now definitely was a huge blow. Could all come down to that last derby.

Eh United will not win all of their games either.

elseanio

Had a really great day in hospitality. Food was awesome, and the view was great. Shame about the absolutely dire performance from Liverpool. Great to see sterling get a run out

Lightning

Banned
IMO, It will be make or break for City when they travel to the London to face Arsenal. That will be the key game and it's in 2 weeks.

WJD

IMO, It will be make or break for City when they travel to the London to face Arsenal. That will be the key game and it's in 2 weeks.

This is my opinion too. If they win there, then they'll have the momentum and in turn, the title IMO. Really want us to smash Fulham by at least 4 goals so that GD is cancelled out.

I also think we'll drop points at Blackburn but after that, it'll be plain sailing till the derby. Tense times ahead!

Lightning

Banned
No it isn't. A lot of teams have spent a lot to to win titles/come in 2nd place.

Just because your club and my club couldn't afford to spend so much doesn't mean we wouldn't love it if we did.

Stay jealous.
Jealous? No, I am most certainly not. I don't want that russian to buy Arsenal for that exact reason, I don't want us to buy titles either, I want us to EARN the title through developing players and progression. Not simply sacrifice millions in losses because we can and purchase whoever we like regardless of whether or not the player is worth it like Man City do. And that is not even mentioning their retarded policy in regards to wages.... the amount City players gets paid is stupid, not envy, just stupidity.

I have no problem with City having money but have huge issues with their tactics in using it. I don't see Alex Fergusson talking up Van Persie mid season to unsettle him like those class less wankers at City do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom