• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROONEY!!!

iNPBt5GDNrKGa.gif

ihQFcKPImdrXR.gif

lol, my stream is over a minute behind.

Carbonox

Probably because it's a wisdom tooth. I had a normal tooth taken out in 1 to 2mins at my then usual dentist. They crushed it or something, and pulled lol.

As a side, so bloody difficult to find dentists accepting NHS patients, and then get an appointment. I've found a dentist, and they're fully booked until April. My teeth are shocking :(

YESSSSS!!! Rooney managed to get forward!

Yeah when I had a normal tooth out that was no problem. I'm hoping that because my wisdom tooth is in bad shape, it might slot out easier. I can imaging a fully healthy wisdom tooth being a cunt to remove, so I might be in luck here. My other 3 wisdom teeth are fine though, thank fuck.

GAW ON MAN YOOOOOO

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wasnt able to watch the game but saw some highlights. Ragazzi, we're throwing this scudetto away. The problem again remains that we can't finish. I am convinced of Matri and his ability to finish if given the opportunity but we need somebody who can create something out of nothing, the reason why I think we have no choice but to reintegrate somebody like Krasic who, though predictable at times, has enough talent to break a game. Elia might be better but didn't he get injured?

We lack creativity, solution is simple:

1-
Captain-Armband-LogoC2.jpg

We look 200% better with him on the pitch.

2- Elia.

3- Bench Vucinic. 5 shots, 0 on target. Dispossessed as much as the entire team combined.

Spurs' fixtures

Everton v Tottenham
Tottenham v Stoke
Chelsea v Tottenham

Arsenal's fixtures

Arsenal v Newcastle
Everton v Arsenal
Arsenal v Aston Villa

No need for me to watch the rest of this game. United is winning so my account is safe and we all know Spurs don't have it in them to comeback and beat United. Going to watch the PSG game instead.

Salazar

We would need to hold the ball a lot better than this to bring on Chicha. As things stand, we need Welbeck to hold it up around the middle.

Fëanor

No need for me to watch the rest of this game. United is winning so my account is safe and we all know Spurs don't have it in them to comeback and beat United. Going to watch the PSG game instead.

Link for the PSG game? I have to see my man Ochoa defend Ajaccio.

dc89

Come on Spurs. Please do something! I'll even sing my most hated football chant ever!

'oh when the Spurs go marchingg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'

That hurt, it sucks.

LordAlu

So I get home from work and switch on just as Rooney scores! Sweet! UNITED!

Then I look at the Sky News website and see AVB is sacked? WTF Chelsea?

Fantomex

The midfield is very mediocre for both teams. Sir Alex HAS to buy 1-2 creative mids this transfer season. I haven't seen a United team with this poor creativity in a long time, but to still be 2 points from the top of the table is just remarkable.

LegoArmo

United are meant to create from the wings, that's the problem. Young and Nani have been a bit pants too. It usually doesn't matter that the centre mid doesn't do much but pass to them.

norinrad

The midfield is very mediocre for both teams. Sir Alex HAS to buy 1-2 creative mids this transfer season. I haven't seen a United team with this poor creativity in a long time, but to still be 2 points from the top of the table is just remarkable.

He was for a while interested in Snijder whom i find a very very very limited player. They need a far more creative player in the midfield and Snijder is not that kind of player.

Kikarian

He was for a while interested in Snijder whom i find a very very very limited player. They need a far more creative player in the midfield and Snijder is not that kind of player.
Ye, we need someone who can pick off a pass, but also run with the ball at pace and beat players...

ElyrionX

De Gea, like a boss again.

Also, credit to Evans. He reacted well to the shot and was in the perfect place to clear theball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom