• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I'm alive and masturbating while crying. AVB's departure has hit me hard but when there's titties I must. Thanks for your concern though :) I drank too much, I don't even know what I was trying to say last night.

COME ON UNITED

:lol great reply

Pretty dull game this.

Who pissed on your cornflakes this morning?

You don't watch Spartacus?

q3wua.gif

Terrible performance so far, this.

Very little pressure going forward with the ball, and very little drive to regain possession when Spurs have it.

We're letting Spurs boss the game at the moment.

Jones is shit. Sorry Man Utd fans.

Rafael is a better fullback - should be playing. Jones will be better through the centre, either in midfield or defence. Right now, I'd say Smalling is the better defender, but since he's only 19 that makes sense, too. He'll be a very good player, though.

Carbonox

Wow, I thought all dentist knew how to remove teeth. I got local anesthetic to the area around the tooth, waited some minutes for it to kick in and in 1-2 minutes he had the tooth out. It's not very pleasant to feel someone pulling your tooth but it was painless. Some teeth are harder to remove though; some are "glued" to the jawbone and the dentist might need to drill a bit around the tooth to pull it out...maybe that's what the woman at the hospital meant?

Oh, and I got some antibiotic pills to take for 3 days before the removal to prevent any possible infections (they can be taken afterwards as well). If they don't mention that ask for it.

Wait what, 1-2 minutes? :O The woman told me it might be a 45 minute job based on the fact that it is a wisdom tooth. :lol Send your dentists over here please, England is full of incompetent tards it seems. Plus the jaw-breaking comment...

Maybe she was just preparing me for the worse and in all reality, I might get a quick experience like yours. Fingers crossed. The tooth is in bad shape as I cracked it pretty bad, so that might complicate things. :\

Ah well, I'll still call tomorrow. I need this resolved ASAP.

That Rooney transfer request last season. Was he actually serious or was it a bluff to get a wage increase? What was surprising was that he cited United's inability to attract world class players as one of his key reasons for wanting to leave, but Utd's most expensive signings since then have been Phil Jones and Ashley Young

Sleepy

What's the rule in charging a keeper when he is trying to clear the ball? A couple of times it looks like Saha could have blocked, or otherwise caught up to, De Gea's clearances.

ElyrionX

This has to be a part of Ferguson's strategy for the game. Scholes and Carrick are not even pushing forward at all when we have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom