• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nny

Wait what, 1-2 minutes? :O The woman told me it might be a 45 minute job based on the fact that it is a wisdom tooth. :lol Send your dentists over here please, England is full of incompetent tards it seems. Plus the jaw-breaking comment...

Maybe she was just preparing me for the worse and in all reality, I might get a quick experience like yours. Fingers crossed. The tooth is in bad shape as I cracked it pretty bad, so that might complicate things. :\

Ah well, I'll still call tomorrow. I need this resolved ASAP.

Yeah, I was surprised as well; it was an easy removal luckily. He poked and pulled it a bit and it was out. The anesthetic does take some time to kick in completely, so factor that in the time estimate they give you. Best of luck!

iNBkLIEs871nF.gif

LegoArmo

When you use your hand to control a ball, and it leads to a goal, does it still have to be intentional?

I think it was a good call.

Rafael on at half-time, please. Wouldn't mind Young off for Giggs, either.

Edit: Haha, of course Young finally swings in a good corner as I call for his head.

Nevasleep

Wait what, 1-2 minutes? :O The woman told me it might be a 45 minute job based on the fact that it is a wisdom tooth. :lol Send your dentists over here please, England is full of incompetent tards it seems. Plus the jaw-breaking comment...

Maybe she was just preparing me for the worse and in all reality, I might get a quick experience like yours. Fingers crossed. The tooth is in bad shape as I cracked it pretty bad, so that might complicate things. :\

Ah well, I'll still call tomorrow. I need this resolved ASAP.
Probably because it's a wisdom tooth. I had a normal tooth taken out in 1 to 2mins at my then usual dentist. They crushed it or something, and pulled lol.

As a side, so bloody difficult to find dentists accepting NHS patients, and then get an appointment. I've found a dentist, and they're fully booked until April. My teeth are shocking :(

YESSSSS!!! Rooney managed to get forward!

ElyrionX

What a terrible game so far.

Our central midfield might as well not be on the pitch with the way this is going. And Jones, my goodness. Shaky as fuck.

K1LLER7

Half time subs

Jones for Raphael
Nani/young for ando

Play 3 in the middle, our midfield sucks and is getting dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom