• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Are you off your head, no one was stopping that.

Off the top of my head: Neuer, Leno, Ulreich, ter Stegen, Zieler would very likely stop it. Weidenfeller, Wiese, Rensing & Kraft would probably be able to stop it too.
Fantastic saves are business as usual in the Bundesliga..

Pretty much, that's why Robben is having such a hard time in the Bundesliga. He would score at least 3 goals per match in the PL.

Wilbur

Banned
How do you excuse any goalkeeper in the Bundesliga letting in any goal then? You can't just say they'd save that shot, every PL keeper might have been able to catch the one Neuer fucked up yesterday

United getting muuuuuuuuuuuch more possession now, although it's long after the game has been decided. Not sure how that worked out really, they don't really deserve to be up 3-0. But I'm sure SAF will take it! Squeaky bum time supreme.

ElyrionX

That's what happens when you get complacent while strolling and stroking the ball around in midfield.

Absolutely disgraceful.

3-1 Defoe

untitled-9k95ou.gif

Guess which country I live in.

Friedel is a good keeper, that goal was not his fault.

1) No idea, you never comment on BL so I assume you don't care.
2) I'm not saying it's his fault, he probably operated to the best of his abilities at this age. The fact that he's the keeper at a semi-top team is embracing though.

Whereas you are an expert on ours.
I never said I was, however I am probably more able to compare both of them them then you are. Same goes for elsk and he supports my assumption. Sveitadurgur supports the wrong team so his opinion should be disregarded.

How do you excuse any goalkeeper in the Bundesliga letting in any goal then? You can't just say they'd save that shot, every PL keeper might have been able to catch the one Neuer fucked up yesterday
Neuer also had some fine saves in that game. He became inconsistent when he went to Bayern. Dunno why.

elsk

Banned

Actually, Neuer is directly blamed for that match. Also, for another 6 points against Gladbach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom