• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay erm.

A) I was joking hence the LOL
B) I've watched plenty of BL matches this season to know there is a lot of good goalkeepers
C) my problem was with you saying that those shots never go in and Premier League goalkeepers suck. Goals that BL keepers let in aren't exclusive to them, they don't just suck because of that.
Well, I still maintain that the keeper in the BL are better on avg. (much more so atm with the new wave of young German keepers) and ppl. who regularly follow both leagues seem to agree, but as I already said: there's no way of settling/proving that so who cares.
Oh wait there is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6cQLRyj-og

j/k

Blackhead

Redarse
I want van Gaal to go there. Now that would be AWESOME.

Haha that would be amazing trolling by Abram. Van Gaal is even stricter on his preferred formations and disdainful of player power than AVB. The dressing room would hate him from the get-go, even though I think he'll take the team to CL qualification.

Sloosha

Why did we get not keep hold of Borini and Stoch.

Managerial revolving door, Ridiculous player power and no confidence in our youth. The cycle continues.

Hixx

Best what? I think it's nice to see a manager put emotion into a derby. MON and AP probably had drinks after the game.

Though 2 red cards and a million yellows for both sides is shite. I don't want to see any of that.

Nope. Why would O'Neill hang around after one of his backroom staff were assaulted in the tunnel, and he was goaded twice by Pardew?

bjaelke

hahaha copenhagen dropping points in the last second of the game
KuGsj.gif
good shit

rodvik

André Villas-Boas
ré Villas-B
Villa

We will take your offcast Chelsea. What yu need is someone who can make a happy dressing room and grind out those draws you need for the rest of the season.

Its a deal then.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just looking back over the game on Sky+, god damn Sandro and Livermore were beastly today. Jake looks a great prospect and he showed a lot more confidence in playing those slightly more dangerous balls out wide rather than simply passing it sideways. Sandro frightened Scholes and put him off his game, not many players can do that.

Wilbur

Banned
Great shot stopper but prone to mistakes when pressurised.

I thought he was under a lot of pressure at Norwich last week and he was wonderful. Not going to give in to any hyperbole or the opposite but I think I sometimes forget how young he is. He has almost 20 years left at the top level, he's going to be incredible.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd also like to point out Moussa Dembele is a fucking fantastic player. Love Fulham, their attack is one of the best in the league.

AVB at Inter, no. He needs to go to a team with quick, younger players and build a team, not rebuild. When he's older he can do that. He should have stayed at Porto for another year and built up that resume. It's good to see that a lot of people are on his side, hopefully he comes out the other side and does brilliantly.

Mastadon

Banned
I thought he was under a lot of pressure at Norwich last week and he was wonderful. Not going to give in to any hyperbole or the opposite but I think I sometimes forget how young he is. He has almost 20 years left at the top level, he's going to be incredible.
True enough, but you know that propensity for mistakes is there. It'll take him a while to shake off that tag.

Wilbur

Banned
Haha, I've said all along that he'll turn out to be top class in fairness. Think it was a bit harsh to throw him into the senior squad so young.

I just never read anything you say because you're a dirty Liverpool fan.

AVB should sit it out until the end of the season for me, would be a huge mistake to go Inter.

I would also hate to see AVB go to Inter, but realistically where else should he go instead? I personally would like to see to see him go to France, either with Lyon or Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom