• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

How long can this be said? A popular theory is that his knees have given up on him, starting to believe that more.

He's been bad for 1½ year now right? Half a year in Liverpool and one year in Chelsea?

edit
Wrong of me, 9 goals in 22 for Liverpool that fall. Not as good as his 18 in 20 season before though.

Well to put it in simpler terms:

He's not in the international team.

Clegg

"Teams due in 30 mins. I'm told Rosický and Gibbs fit. Chamberlain will play central in 4-1-2-3"

Arsenal to score 4 and concede 6.

I wonder how that formation will play out. 4 defenders, 1 holding midfielder, 2 CM/AM, 3 strikers?

Madness.

we are playing a 4-3-3, with el shaarawy and robinho switching flanks. should be interesting, this will be the first time we play 4-3-3 with allegri. i originally thought robinho would be CAM but i guess max is anticipating being able to stretch arsenal's defense

avaya

Arsenal to score 4 and concede 6.

I wonder how that formation will play out. 4 defenders, 1 holding midfielder, 2 CM/AM, 3 strikers?

Madness.

1-1-8

We will show mental strength and a little bit of super quality. Emphasis on the mental strength.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
we are playing a 4-3-3, with el shaarawy and robinho switching flanks. should be interesting, this will be the first time we play 4-3-3 with allegri. i originally thought robinho would be CAM but i guess max is anticipating being able to stretch arsenal's defense

I like what I've seen of this kid. I haven't watched too many Milan games but he has looked lively every time I've seen him play.

gurasa

It's one of Ibra's sons' birthday. Hattrick confirmed.

tumblr_m0cp7sK0qG1rqmh1fo1_400.jpg
Ibracadabra!

That's a good 'shop. Or is it real?

Lord Snow

Banned
Birmingham side v Chelsea: Doyle; Spector, Davies, Ibanez, N'Daw; Redmond, Mutch, Gomis, Elliott; Rooney, Zigic.

Interested in seeing how Redmond does, heard a lot of good things about him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't see anything wrong with at Arsenal squad.

If you want to score goals, sure. I see zero midfield players who will offer any protection to the back 4, though. Concede one goal and it's game over.

Anderson

Going into the game expecting nothing really, with that side we could just be playing in Milans hands. But I'm glad we're going for it, go out the CL fighting.

Dreamt we won 5-1, that would such a bull buster if it happens

Fintan

CHELSEA TEAM:

1 Petr Cech (c)
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
4 David Luiz
34 Ryan Bertrand
7 Ramires
12 John Mikel Obi
16 Raul Meireles
21 Salomon Kalou
9 Fernando Torres
10 Juan Mata

Subs: 40 Hilario, 26 John Terry, 5 Michael Essien, 8 Frank Lampard, 23 Daniel Sturridge, 11 Didier Drogba, 18 Romelu Lukaku.

Scum

CHELSEA TEAM:

1 Petr Cech (c)
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
4 David Luiz
34 Ryan Bertrand
7 Ramires
12 John Mikel Obi
16 Raul Meireles
21 Salomon Kalou
9 Fernando Torres
10 Juan Mata

Subs: 40 Hilario, 26 John Terry, 5 Michael Essien, 8 Frank Lampard, 23 Daniel Sturridge, 11 Didier Drogba, 18 Romelu Lukaku.

I wonder how much you'd get for Torres to score tonight...?

Manager

CHELSEA TEAM:

1 Petr Cech (c)
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
4 David Luiz
34 Ryan Bertrand
7 Ramires
12 John Mikel Obi
16 Raul Meireles
21 Salomon Kalou
9 Fernando Torres
10 Juan Mata

Cashley injured?

lol why do english pundits still talk about milan's "slow" backline? thiago silva is probably the fastest CB in the world and abate can keep up with anyone. mesbah is also quick, at least as fast as gervinho. they should not talk about things they do not understand.

Yen

CHELSEA TEAM:

1 Petr Cech (c)
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
4 David Luiz
34 Ryan Bertrand
7 Ramires
12 John Mikel Obi
16 Raul Meireles
21 Salomon Kalou
9 Fernando Torres
10 Juan Mata

No JT, Lamps, Cashely or Drogba? A new era!

xintin

good to know RDM will drop the old guard too if he feels the need. too bad its another game ill be following on my phone. fuck class :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom