• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how am i delusional, i saw de ceglie with the defender's shirt in his hand. if he was smart he would have fell down when he felt the first tug, but he is an idiot and decided to pull the other guy's shirt too. as a ref you never call a foul if both players are doing the exact same thing, it would look too biased.

Charles

lol how am i delusional, i saw de ceglie with the defender's shirt in his hand. if he was smart he would have fell down when he felt the first tug, but he is an idiot and decided to pull the other guy's shirt too. as a ref you never call a foul if both players are doing the exact same thing, it would look too biased.

First you say just as much then you say the Bologna played grabbed the shirt first.

First you say just as much then you say the Bologna played grabbed the shirt first.

i'm just saying practically speaking, you are never going to get a call for a shirt tug when you respond by tugging the other player's shirt. he only fell down while he was holding the defender's shirt. it's common sense and whether you disagree or not it is how calls are made.

Does anybody know the song from which the dance that Milan/Real/Santos do comes from?

Usually it's the Portuguesse/Brazilian players who do it.

Charles

Yay! Down to 10 men! No central defender left in the squad!

Padoin almost fucked us up there. Our January signings were just awesome

Take a dive for it.
KuGsj.gif

I mean, this isn't terrible but now we need Milan to slip up. It could and probably will happen, but if we can't string together some wins again then we are done for.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
head-to-head. Are you new to Serie A?

Yay! Down to 10 men! No central defender left in the squad!

Padoin almost fucked us up there. Our January signings were just awesome

It's safe to say that Marotta screwed our title bid with his January mercato. Thanks for Caceres, but Borriello and Padoin were unnecessary.
Is Juventus' strikeforce really this bad? This will lead to 13 wins and 13 draws. It's madness.
Matri is our only decent striker. Del Piero won't ever start with Conte and Quag is off form. The others are meh.

Zabojnik

Eh, can't really blame the guys. The form is what it is and we have no CFs to speak of, Matri excluded. I just hope that we'll somehow stay attached to Milan and manage to pull a comeback in the spring. If not, well, it's still a season to be proud of after the last few we had.

Fino alla fine forza Juventus!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forza Juve indeed :D Next season is going to be even better.
Better by default if we return Borriello

someone's salty today. is it so hard to answer a question without trolling?

anyway cheer up, you only need us to slip up once and you are ahead. assuming you win every game.

I'm not salty ;) Your general lack of knowledge (in Milan as well) leads me to believe that you only recently started watching Serie A.

I don't see us winning every game to be honest
43ccQ.gif
We still have a few minnows left
43ccQ.gif

It's hard not to be disheartened, but we were seriously overachieving for the first half of the season.

Being without a central defence and Conte for the Genoa games means the unbeaten streak this season may not quite make it to 30 games, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom