• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

If you could build a fantasy team and draft a player from any point in time at their peak, would you start your team with a midfielder or a forward?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Leandro Damiao scores. 2-1.
EDIT: AND NEYMAR WITH THE HAT TRICK! GOD DAMN THIS KID 3-1

Same shit he did in the second goal lololol.

Dibbz

how on earth is barca not winning la liga?

Barca just don't give a fuck in the league this year. CL and playing Real seem to be the only games where they actually want to win. I suppose when you have thrashed all of Spain before you lose the motivation to do it over and over again.

If you could build a fantasy team and draft a player from any point in time at their peak, would you start your team with a midfielder or a forward?

Messi

10 random players behind him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you can, but when are you thinking about that?!

Never
i6KV6.gif

FootballFan

how on earth is barca not winning la liga?

If you watch Barca week in week out, you can easily see the difference. The team is so darn motivated and energetic in the CL, while in the La Liga, every match seems like there is less effort.
Injuries aren't helping either but that's part of the game.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
What about Leandro Damião? Did he play?
He scored Inter's sole goal. Otherwise he was very muted.

Gotta say that this Santos looks a lot stronger than the one who won the tournament last year. I think only Corinthians and Boca are at their level in this edition.

elsk

Banned
elsk, no more being Bayern, it isn't fun facing Neuer!

:D mwhahaahhaha. btw, French football is boring even in FIFA!

elsk, what do we have to do to have clear conditions? rain, rain, rain, snow, rain, snow, rain, rain. That's all we get!

I know! and I suck when the weather is shitty, the players and the ball move different so I can't predict what is going to happen :/

OMG, I'm sick of this game constantly fucking me over!

Hahahahaa :p

mozfan12

Banned
Yes Flu! with the lead. I despise Boca, esp. after the 2001 final.

Edit:

Also flipping between the Galaxy vs Toronto match. great atmosphere it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom