• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 Ronaldo

untitled-10m1k9e.gif

Commentator just said that was the first goal Ronaldo has scored from a direct freekick all season after 38 attempts. Is that right? I was sure he scored a freekick earlier in the season.

Scores 3 with that one. Thanks once again for the gif. WHAT A GOAL

GQman2121

Banned
3-1 Ronaldo

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-10m1k9e.gif[IMG]

Commentator just said that was the first goal Ronaldo has scored from a direct freekick all season after 38 attempts. Is that right? I was sure he scored a freekick earlier in the season.[/QUOTE]

It's his first from a FK. They mentioned it in the league game last weekend too.

Kalou has done absolutely nothing tonight. Why even bother to offer him a new contract? He hardly ever starts. Just let him leave. Even if he goes and plays up top for another team and starts scoring goals, he was never going to do that for Chelsea.

rififi

Look at Madrid players crowding the refs after a blatant penalty, absolutely pathetic.

Lol, I see where you're going with this, but Barca often crowds the ref trying to get a penalty, which is a bit different than this (not condoning either one though).

Barcelona are going to put a beating on Chelsea so hard they will never ever mention the robbery again out of sheer embarrassment.

Edit - Oh shit. They might not even get through now lol.

Meier

Man, this APOEL-Real Madrid match has really opened up, eh? :lol

Come on Benfica, one more! Knock out these jokers. You've earned it today, especially being a man down.

Madridy

Look at Madrid players crowding the refs after a blatant penalty, absolutely pathetic.

Are you for real? lol

First, it was a very soft penalty. Altintop did indeed hit the ball.

2nd, It was only Callejon who was trying to reason with the Ref about why did he give the call.

Blatant? Pathetic? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom