• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't ever buy a Jeep, unreliable and kind of pieces of shit.
So kinda like our strikers then, perfect.
bWiXw.gif

My birthday is soon and my brother doesn't know what he should give me (budget about 40-50 euros).

I'm thinking about a nice football kit/shirt. I like the Napoli and Roma shirt (mainly because of the tight fit). Got any other ideas?

Why would you do this to yourself? I thought you hated us all :(

Roma's third kit (Black) is hot!
jiEAx.jpg

Also Napoli's away shirt is not bad.
NapoliAway.jpg

Pink Juve. Only real men can pull it off baby!

confuziz

Banned
So kinda like our strikers then, perfect.
bWiXw.gif

Why would you do this to yourself? I thought you hated us all :(

Roma's third kit (Black) is hot! Same for Napoli as well, their CL shirt was not bad.

Pink Juve. Only real men can pull it off baby!

I like the shirts, I don't like (most of) the football. Big difference =P

Meier

Whats the best goal of this season for you guys?
Crouch vs Man City?
For me it was probably Alves' rocket vs Madrid
Though that's cause I support Barca I guess.

That was gorgeous especially given the teams involved. I can't imagine I'll be more impressed this year than Neymar's goal from last summer though. The lead-up, the pass, the dribbling.. just a stunner. Probably the best I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIwF0yqAZFc

I was pretty impressed by Kolarov's goal last Saturday given the importance and timing after Balotelli's. Pretty similar to the one Fry posted although I can't quite tell if that leaves the ground. Initially I didn't think it did but it looks like it's just barely off of it.

Kyoufu

That was gorgeous especially given the teams involved. I can't imagine I'll be more impressed this year than Neymar's goal from last summer though. The lead-up, the pass, the dribbling.. just a stunner. Probably the best I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIwF0yqAZFc

I was pretty impressed by Kolarov's goal last Saturday given the importance and timing after Balotelli's. Pretty similar to another one posted.

We'll sign Neymar...

FOR 50 MILLION!

Newcastle's Goal of the season is probably:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S5KafuOcyn4#t=17s

Hixx

lol Leeds

My favourite SAFC goal this season is this:

ibkkXjhUFm60ip.gif

Though we've scored a lot of crackers since O'Neill took over.

lol Leeds

My favourite SAFC goal this season is this:

ibkkXjhUFm60ip.gif

Though we've scored a lot of crackers since O'Neill took over.

I like Gardner's free kick against Wigan. You can't beat a good smash into the top corner without the keeper even getting a chance to move his feet. And the camera angle from behind the ball shows you how awesome it was

Hixx

I like Gardner's free kick against Wigan. You can't beat a good smash into the top corner without the keeper even getting a chance to move his feet. And the camera angle from behind the ball shows you how awesome it was

ibetzxAObX5yF9.gif

My favourite freekick of ours this season definitely, just above Larsson v Arsenal. Was an absolutely horrific game until he scored it, as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
qXuh4.jpg

Both of them scored my favourite goals this season.

Vucinic's goal made me laugh so fucking hard
p2tT0.gif
I literally fell off my chair
p2tT0.gif

ughh fm12 is so frustrating. i'm playing as cesena, i have constructed a team that is dominant in serie a. i'm talking 90+ points in a season dominant. BUT i can't do shit in the CL. i just went out to lyon in the round of 16 on away goals. i go on a 10 game winning streak and then the CL match comes and i suck.

i've basically made a team of zlatans, dominate serie a but flop in CL :(

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
ughh fm12 is so frustrating. i'm playing as cesena, i have constructed a team that is dominant in serie a. i'm talking 90+ points in a season dominant. BUT i can't do shit in the CL. i just went out to lyon in the round of 16 on away goals. i go on a 10 game winning streak and then the CL match comes and i suck.

I'm just about to head in to the CL myself having taken Newcastle Utd to the domestic treble in England. I'm expecting to get thrashed, though my games against the top tier teams in the EPL have been pretty decent with only two losses - one loss to Man City early in the season and a recent loss to Liverpool.

dschalter

this is the decisive proof we've been looking for- serie a is an inferior league!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I thought the game got delayed since for a moment espn had it as "TBD" a few minutes ago and no one here was talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom