• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you quoting my Mum ?
Student brah, saving those pennies.

Plus since I'm not Christian my only concern is the chocolate, only need to hold out a few days before I can eat twice the amount for the same price. I will probably go and pick one up today though, just for traditions sake.

Somebody once gifted us a massive Lindt Egg. Oh Wow, it was INCREDIBLE!

Yen

Every year Easter reminds me how awesome a creme egg Easter egg would be if it had the fondant on the inside. You'd probably go into diabetic shock.

Hixx

Everyones been past that.

Newcalona v. Swanselona is the new sex.

bore draw between the skunks and swanzzz please.

And I mentioned it in Kyoufu's mini egg topic but Creme Eggs are how I visualize diabetes in my minds eye.

Wilbur

Banned
Nani's first one vs City. Community Shield. If you'll accept it.

Sliced to fucking pieces. So godlike.

This. Seeing that in the stadium and hearing everyone around me go FUCKING HELL was one of the best experiences ever. Incredible goal.

That, then Crouch vs City. Ronaldo's goal against Osasuna the other day was great as well

GorillaJu

I can watch it in Japan, you peasants.

That goal was pretty incredible. When I saw that, I thought "well, United are sure going to e a force this season." To be fair they still are, but never have they hit the level of fluidity that they played with in that friendly.

Wilbur

Banned

That goal was pretty incredible. When I saw that, I thought "well, United are sure going to e a force this season." To be fair they still are, but never have they hit the level of fluidity that they played with in that friendly.

Friendly?! Pfft. SHIELD MOTHERFUCKER. Germans love the shields

Slizz

I can see it stateside too.

And I agree, I think the fact that it was at OT and United went behind pretty early in the game against crosstown rivals led to a really really high level of play despite being a friendly.

Salazar

never have they hit the level of fluidity that they played with in that friendly.

GsyzZ.gif

I can see it stateside too.

And I agree, I think the fact that it was at OT and United went behind pretty early in the game against crosstown rivals led to a really really high level of play despite being a friendly.
We've only played City once at OT, we went behind early and...got absolutely battered.

It was at Wembley!

Hmm, maybe not goal of the season but my favourite goal has to be the one Barcelona scored in the CWC when Xavi controlled the ball with as it was going behind him and played in Messi I think for a simple finish. That bit of play from Xavi was just...just...special.

This is the goal of the season though, no doubt in my mind.

RM Counter Attack

Kyoufu

Hmm, maybe not goal of the season but my favourite goal has to be the one Barcelona scored in the CWC when Xavi controlled the ball with as it was going behind him and played in Messi I think for a simple finish. That bit of play from Xavi was just...just...special.

This is the goal of the season though, no doubt in my mind.

RM Counter Attack

That was sex exploding in my mouth.

Bring Ronaldo back to England.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought that was last season! I was going to say that was mine but thought it was too old. My goal of the season as well, fucking wonderful

Didn't realise the Newcastle game was so early! Awesome.

Also didn't realise the Mackems were playing Spurs tommorow. If Sunderland win it'll be better for us but even then.... I don't want Sunderland to win, with 7 games still to play aswell they could still have a strong finish. I'm so conflicted. I know I want us to win today though and move 5th :D

Kyoufu

Didn't realise the Newcastle game was so early! Awesome.

Also didn't realise the Mackems were playing Spurs tommorow. If Sunderland win it'll be better for us but even then.... I don't want Sunderland to win, with 7 games still to play aswell they could still have a strong finish. I'm so conflicted. I know I want us to win today though and move 5th :D

What's there to be conflicted about? We need Spurs to lose.

elsk

Banned
Mario Gomez turned down Real Madrid offer to stay at Bayern, claims grandfather
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...rned-down-real-madrid-offer-to-stay-at-bayern

Jose Gomez, grandfather of Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez, has revealed that the 26-year-old rejected an offer to join Real Madrid.

"Madrid wanted him... but he didn't want to come," Jose Gomez told Goal.com. "He says he's very comfortable at Bayern, especially now that the coach is placing his trust in him.

"He has just renewed until 2016 and is very happy. And his grandmother and I are as well, because things seem to be going really well for him."

Bayern will take on Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals later this month. And his grandfather, a Granada native and lifelong Blancos fan, admits his allegiances on the matter are mixed.

"I think things will be quite hard for Bayern, they are good, but I think Madrid are better. I want Madrid to win because they are a Spanish team, but another part of me wants Mario to win because he's my grandson."

yeah, fuck you grandpa.

confuziz

Banned
My birthday is soon and my brother doesn't know what he should give me (budget about 40-50 euros).

I'm thinking about a nice football kit/shirt. I like the Napoli and Roma shirt (mainly because of the tight fit). Got any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom