• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

EDIT: OH GOD THIS IS SOOOOOO LONG :S!!! SORRY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Am I the only human being in the world who loves both Barcelona and Chelsea so much?

Fady hasn't posted in a long time. He's gonna return with a behemoth of a post.

I better be involved in this "behemoth of a post" Fady.

Actually thats a good question.

Where has Fady gone?

Os he silently protesting the move to community?

Or is he still working on he returning multi-quote post?

Want to know the saddest thing about this thread?

Fady has only posted once. :''''(

tumblr_lkez9vCvhR1qg3jxao1_500.gif

Stop please, Fady has not forsaken us. He is working on the most epic of multi quote post, covering the entire thread.

:/ please, ill trade Yurt for Fady, sorry Yurt but prioritys.

That multi-quote wasn't long enough, Fady.

We want moar!!

You guys knew it had to come to this at some point :'(! I have learned my lesson real well - stay away from footygaf for a while and you'll HOURS going through the highly entertaining pages you did not read yet. I literally skimmed through the whole of OT8! Can't believe I stayed away for as long as I did, you guys are way too fun :D

There's so much to say but right now I just want to focus on the responses. Oh God I hope this does not look TOO long after I click on "submit reply". I hope this post will be epic enough for you guys :p!!

Extremely unrealistic Pepsi commercial with Messi, Torres, Aguero, Wilshere, Drogba and Lampard

I had to thank you for this link FootballFan, it had only players that I really love/respect :D

Screw the haters, support all three. You can be our new Fady!

More loving and less hating FTW :p

Lets stop talking about pitches, its going to get us nowhere.

Look what just arrived :)

d7NEM.jpg

and this, to troll my brother with/man united fans. Plus I think the kit is pretty damn awesome (it was £10 btw)

p7TIw.jpg

Here is how the collection looks - minus the ones that are being washed (some barca ones)

tGN3il.jpg

Nice stuff you got there Messi, congrats! The Bilbao kit looks great too. Here, a photo of my kits taken just a few minutes ago:

549355_571834992851_192000556_30932195_1452848419_n.jpg

Messi, can you photoshop Leo Messi's face in those pics? I don't want to shatter the illusion of talking to Leo Messi on GAF.

Thanks.

It truly is an honor to post in a thread where both Gareth Bale and Messi constantly chat with their fans.

Chloe Mortez was great in Let me in, am I allowed to say she is cute? in a non sexual way. That girl from super 8 was great too.

>_>

LOL. We think alike. I loved Yurt's response though :p

Bought a Vita and fifa today. Also bought PES 12 on the 360. I
like them all. Now if only all my shots didnt sail over the bar in PES. Tips please?

You have done well son! Now the question is - what is your PSN :D?

iSLHocTH5IA7A.gif

That's rite folks. I'm in the GIFing game now.

Man, I lost it when this happened. Beautiful goal. I am really liking him more these days - even against the Benfica game, though he screwed up here and there, I definitely enjoyed him far more than I did other Chelsea players. And for Di Matteo's side to have the biggest win at Aston Villa in a decade was nice :)

Just catching up with MoTD! Torres goal was good, I think Fady will be really happy with that. Speaking of Fady, I've noticed he's yet to post in this thread, does he not agree with the changes and he's having a silent protest?

Hey there dc :) By changes are you referring to our relegation :'(??!! Why oh why did it have to happen btw? I miss the days when this thread was stickied. I have posted very little in a while because I have been busy with multiple things and they have taken SO MUCH of my time - most of you guys are like family <3 so I will be sharing details here and there with you all soon :D

Fady, you come upon us oddly garbed, pilgrim.

Wazza ?

Haha!! It was for april fool's :D Though you may ask, why do I still have the avatar? It's a bit silly but, I have decided that my United-hate has got to go - it does me no good as a football fan, and I did not want to be the kind of fan that overreacts when a team he doesn't like gets things their way (like most people did here against Barca recently haha!). Also I truly enjoy being a "fair" person far more than a hater, hence, this avatar will stick around for a week or two to remind myself not to hate anymore.

image.php

What madness is this?

Can't believe you guys did not realize it was april fool's :p I loved all of your reactions though haha!

I thought Fady was cool.
LLShC.gif

WoodenLung, I never aim to disappoint a poster such as yourself :p It will go down soon and shall not be repeat again :p

I didn't recognise you for your avatar! Bring back Juan!

I even had it on my facebook :D Here's a snapshot of my profile:

385767_571836000831_192000556_30932198_1936964650_n.jpg

april fools days haha

You were the only one who got it right ;D Bro I cannot wait to see you guys in the semi-finals :0!! If you go through I fear what you will do to my team :p
I freaked out, I thought he'd forsaken the blues brothers..

Fret not brother, for I shall remain where I am :p
Even if we ended the season in a much lower position

It is april fools (plus I respect Ronaldo). The most attractive woman in the world (imo) will return soon :)

Oh man you had Ronaldo? Good on you ;D I thought more people would have changed their avatars :p My fantasy of seeing Wilbury sporting a Chelsea avatar would have come to fruition, if only for a day!

Fucking Man United winning the league again. This is some La Liga bullshit.

The exciting thing, for non-United fans only of course, is that we are living during the end of the Ferguson era (no one take this the wrong way please, I mean that in terms of him probably not going to coach them beyond another 5 years), which is exciting for us non-United fans because we could very well see a very different United - not necessarily worse at all (especially if they get Mourinho), but at least different . I'd be excited to see a different kind of United that plays well; but I also hope other teams step it up as it does get boring for us non-fans obviously.

I know Busquets is hated/not liked around here but this is a pretty cool 14minute video on him. Doubt anyone will watch it though, a bit too long lol. Messi, Fady, Sunhi, error etc you guys watch it.

Thanks for more awesome links bro <3

Haters coming out now, but nowhere to be seen when Barca denied 2 penalties in the first leg :lol. Typical.
I didn't complain about those, so why do you guys complain about these

lol at people calling it a disgrace. When Barca got fucked over by the refs in the first leg no one was calling it a disgrace then, now when barca got a soft penalty we get all the Uefa, Unicef claims.

You all seem to be forgetting Barca could have been given 2 clear penalties last game. lol.
Same shit every time. But alright guys UEFAlona, Unicef, Platinilona, etc.

These same haters are never here when when Barca was denied 2 penalties last game, they appear here when there is ONE bad call. LOL

Yes. No one gave a fuck about Abbiati's clear penalty on Alexis or Mesbah's grabbing Puyol shirt during a corner. No one said jackshit.

Or the pitch being in such trash condition in the away leg. Serves Milan right.

I had to quote these 4 posts as they pretty much reflected how I felt after reading the hate posts. As a fan who watches every single Barcelona game since August 2011, I know for a fact that they have been hard done many times - with many clear penalties not given, wrong red cards, onside goals not counting, and so on. That Chelsea Barcelona game was definitely extreme back in 09, but nothing I have seen this year came anywhere near half of it. The same goes to Madrid - sometimes they get lucky with decisions, and sometimes they don't. The same goes for United - they may get lucky at times and other times they don't. Having much hate for a team however can blind you from seeing that. I know that well because the difference between how I perceived United getting help before I starting decreasing my hate for them and now is staggering.

Lucky but good finish.

But meh, fuck Barcelona. I really shouldn't dislike such a good team, but I can't help it. I really don't like them.

If I can stop hating on ManU, you can on Barcelona. Join me :D

Because Barca fans can't engage in an honest discussion about their club - anyone who dislikes them is branded a "hater." Logic.

What about me Moobabe :p?? I'm actually proud of most diehard Barca fans here - Messi, Woodenlung
just kidding don't hate me :'(
and FootballFan come to mind - they put most Barca fans I know to shame with their manners ;D

Match days bring out the evil in people(except Fady)

lol Messi close!

Very kind of you Messi! You should have seen me when Chelsea lost to United and drew them in the reverse fixture, I was so angry it felt unnatural at the time. I was also EXTREMELY tense during the final few minutes of the Napoli/Benfica games against Chelsea where Chelsea almost got knocked out. But I've learned the hard way that the calmer you try to remain the less evil (by far) you will be.

What kind of Haribo? That's the question.

Do any of you folks ever munch on Haribo? I'm munching on the "bears" as I type this; the worms are awesome too (BIG fan of gummis! I'm a SUCKER for Rowntree's FRUIT GUMS! If Barcelona and Chelsea turned into a candy, that would be it!)

He wasn't that great in this match :(
But his standards are so high that:
-Winning a penalty
-His shot led to the goal
-Scored 2 penalties
= below average. lol

That's the unbelievable thing about this guy. On a "bad" day he can produce stuff like that. What a legend. I don't think I'll ever love a player as much as I love him.

If Chelsea get into the CL final then Di Matteo will be a hero forever.

Di Matteo has been brilliant bro, really puts AVB to shame for the most part. Seven wins, including twice against Benfica, against Napoli, and Aston Villa - where they won only once previously in over 10 years - and 1 draw - against a tough Tottenham, and 1 loss - against Man City, who may had their first home loss if it wasn't for that soft penalty against Essien. Whatever happens to Chelsea (Newcastle's incredible win today knocks Chelsea down to sixth place), Di Matteo's effect have been way, way, WAY better than AVB's.

Do people have PS3 FIFA or is it just me? :( I never play online, I think we bought a pre owned one after the last one broke. Might buy online pass if there's a healthy amount of you down to kick my arse

Don't worry my friend, as long as I exist you will have an arse to kick. I suck, simply put. However, if you're done to play some co-op games (VERY DAMN FUN), then I'll pick up a copy of it on the PS3.

What a shitty ref.
Soft penalty and undeserved red card.
Cheslselona indeed.

Haha, now I've heard it all :p If I had to pick one team to support for the rest of my life I'd go with Chelsealona.

Guys...

CHELSEA

ARE IN THE SEMI FINAL

WHAT THE HELL

Haha could not believe it myself! Were it with AVB, I bet Napoli would have knocked us out!

Fady, choose your team. No more of this 2 team crap :p

I call an avatar bet with fady for barca vs Chelsea

You have no idea how difficult it is for me Messi :'(! If Barca do win though, I'll use a Messi avatar and urge them onto the trophy obviously. It's like choosing between Messi and Xavi, tooooooo difficult :'(

Where has FadyK been?

Work has taken up most of my time bro - it's crazy, too many hours. Though I will start checking in on a daily basis (otherwise I'll have to spend so many hours going through 140+ pages of posts :p!!!). A lot has been up in the past few weeks though and I hope to share more news with you guys soon!

not a great performance at all, but a win is a win.

True, though I felt we had so many chances to kill the game (against Benfica at the Bridge) - but my God at those misses :/

Alright got my PSN working, it's nathanrb61 if anyone wants to add me!

Adding you up tonight :D! ( I just did :D)

I hope Fady is ok, both his teams playing eachother. :O

Madrid-Bayern will be awesome. Can't wait for these semis

Likewise, big semis!! I don't know what the Chelsea-Barca games will be like. Whenever either team scores, I wonder how I'll react lol! I just hope it is a fun game to remember without any controversies.

win-win situation for him.

It's poignant for me - I'll feel bad for whoever loses :( You know what would kill me though? Chelsea doing the crazy task of beating Barcelona and then losing the final. Fudge that. If they beat Barca they better go all the way in Munich. Bayern and Madrid are such tough opponents. It'll be tense.

Random question, how do y'all pronounce Fady? Fay-dee or Fa-dee or Fad-ee?

I'm in camp Fay-dee.

Fay Dizzle

For serious, Fay-dee

Fa-dee. As in Fadi.

Fady K=

Fay Dee Kay

It's the only way.

I was included in Fadys post, I even got the GIF. We're not worthy. I feel proud.
Seriously though, glad you finally posted Fady(which I pronounce: Fah-Dee)

Not bad guys, not bad. It's not easy to figure out, but the winners are Salazar and FootballFan - Fa-dee (rhymes with daddy). Oh and thanks a lot FootballFan :)! You're too awesome, any person with a Messi avatar is worthy with a capital W ;D

Oh crap, I forgot that Chelsea vs Barca pitted Fady's favorite football team against Fady's favorite football team.

Fady, my condolences on Chelsea not making it to the CL finals.

Fady, congratulations on Barcelona getting back to the CL finals.

LOL. This made me laugh more than I expected :p!! HAhahahahahaha

It's a silent f and k so it's just ady so i like to call him Ade akinbiyi

Edit - nice username chipotle have you tried the taco bell in the arndale?

Where did akinbiyi come from :p?

With a soft a. Fdy K is the correct pronunciation. Fdy is the only thing that makes me okay with the Chelsea win. At least he will be happy! Whereas that dick, kylehimself...
;)

Yenrot, for your kind words, I present you with a picture of my friend who looks SO MUCH LIKE Andy Carroll:

319027_10150308994467290_504492289_7866073_1185705341_n.jpg

I pronounce it as "fadique"

fah-dee-kuh

It adds an air of mystery to him.

I like that actually :p Props for the creativity ;D

He's still adding quotes to his post.

You have no idea how long it took Kyoufu :'(

Yeah he did. Lol I freakin' loved Kermit. That was so typical of him, he was fearless/deluded. Would run straight into things and hope his honesty would get him by. It kinda did for me. But not the mods. The GAF Gods weren't having it.

I personally think Kermit and Fady are the same person. When Kermit left, Fady began to post less and less. They were completely contrasting characters and Kermdy enjoyed Kermit alot more than Fady, so when Kermit died, Fady no longer had the will to live.

Interesting theory :p What a coincidence though, I must say! I loved Kermit as well, as I felt he never intended any harm, it was just him playing around. I only wish he didn't screw around in another threads so quickly :[

Jesus, a Kermit, Fady K hybrid. A Man City, Chelsea and Barcelona supporting behemoth.

Edit: Plus his new alt Chipotle, A Man City, Man UTD, Chelsea and Barcelona supporting behemoth.

HAHA I see the multi-team behemoths are rising in number! I never went beyond two teams though :p Chelsealona for lyf yo!

:( fady. my waifu :(

Anyway, I have no preference for who wins the CL this season except Chelsea :lol :p

I missed you bro! What have u been playing? That's mean of you :p

Fady mad we didn't put him in the thread title.

I can never get mad at u folks for anything :{ I only wish there was less Barca/Chelsea hate on these threads :p But that's asking for the impossible :p

Fady will be back. He's just pissed about what they did to BF3.

Are you talking about the game :0?? If so I am shocked that EA would go so far as to provide rentals of areas in the game for a price >_<

HEE...well, if it it's going to bring Fady back, then I'll go with it! Take me away, Messi
Xoskd.gif

Don't worry Yurt, I'd bring you back with me wherever I went; this way Messi has nothing to lose ;D Congrats on beating Inter AND Napoli AND Milan while I was away btw!

I dunno what the fuss is about, Fady sucks
kidding, love you brah <3

gareth-bale-heart-celebration-577f2.jpg

Fady has come back to us now, at the turn of the tide.

Ready for number 20!

It seems so - and I must say - congrats - you guys fought hard all the way and fully deserved it. Enjoy it :)

Only fady would start back at OT7 to respond to people. Truly the peoples champion of footie GAF. This would be a nicer place if we all followed his example, except for his trademark multiquote masterpieces. Its a shame he supports chelsea though. :/

tumblr_lfe4iy5OZk1qze5g2o1_500.gif

MESSI YOU OWN. Go read your posts again to realize how nice YOU are <3 You must know that much of who I have become is inspired by posters like you a LOT. I have learned much here, thanks to you guys.

Welcome back Fady!

Thank you Mastadon! Take a look at my friend up there and tell me if you agree with me about how he looks like Carroll :p

Now that you're back Fady the all important question Chelsea OR Barcelona son? where do your allegiance stands? Your answer will determine whether I treat you as the enemy from here on out or not.

Oh and don't try to weasel out of this one with a vague answer :)

Haha! You know me too well :0!! Its one of those questions that has no answer, I swear it :p I don't even know how I will feel till see the performances. I do wish however that Chelsea put up a big fight to make an even and entertaining match. I don't want them playing like they did the other day :/ Or how they did against Tottenham...

It's saddening to see him support Barcelona if you support Madrid. At least he's not annoying about it (neither are you). Gotta admit I'm the annoying kind of Madrid supporter on gaf, I get carried away mid Barcelona or Madrid games and just post all kinds of salt induced nonsense that I later regret.

That's very normal bro, I tend to go through that myself from time to time but I end up holding back in the final minute and not posting about it :p

I was left out because I pronounced it Fay-Dee :(

You were close, and will never be left out regardless ;D BTW did you pick up Xenoblade yet?? I can't wait to play it after clearing out some of my backlog.

Not really, well you haven't annoyed me at least. The annoying Madridistas are the ones that watch all our games and comment on every single call, when we win a foul 'LOL how is that a foul?! WTF' when the other team doesnt win a foul 'WTF Pooyol punched him in the face in front of the ref and it gets ignored, oh Barca' - Those are the annoying guys. Especially when they overexaggerate everything and claim conspiracys lol(but thats just funny, not that annoying)

I agree with the above ^_^

And I'm sad I didn't make it into a Fady multi-quote!

What about now ;D? I must have missed you the last time :'( I hope we will fight hard against Wigan; I would not like the SECOND loss/draw to go to Wigan :/

Somebody once gifted us a massive Lindt Egg. Oh Wow, it was INCREDIBLE!

I tried those and = Lindt. is. goooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Arnie

Newcastle's team is really likable.

Not a fan of Cabaye or Perch after the Liverpool game, but the rest of them seem alright. Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa in particular are pretty likeable, as is Taylor, Krul and Simpson. Obertan's a cunt like.

Holy fucking shit, does that not exceed the post limit. It's like an official thread.

Kyoufu

1251913967994.jpg

Fah-dee's multi-quote posts are awesome. BTW Fady, I've had Xenoblade since the UK release but I haven't modded my US Wii to play it yet. :( Should get to it...

Kyoufu

If Arsenal fail to get points off City and if Spurs lose to Sunderland then a win against Bolton will send us 3rd.

3rd.

Third.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it is just a precaution

by allegri

! :p

Fa-dee K said:
Yenrot, for your kind words, I present you with a picture of my friend who looks SO MUCH LIKE Andy

So wait a minute! You've got a friend who looks like Andy and another one who looks like Suarez now? :eek:

AND you've met Gerrard IRL. It's fate, Fa-dee!

Fady K said:
Don't worry Yurt, I'd bring you back with me wherever I went; this way Messi has nothing to lose ;D Congrats on beating Inter AND Napoli AND Milan while I was away btw!

AND Del Piero scored on Inter, Milan and assisted a goal on Napoli. ;)

tumblr_m1i98d6Z0Y1qcnt4io1_500.gif

Soi-Fong

If Arsenal fail to get points off City and if Spurs lose to Sunderland then a win against Bolton will send us 3rd.

3rd.

Third.

Screw that. City HAS to lose to Arsenal.. Hell, even a tie would suffice for me. Seriously don't need City to know that they can buy the title.

Fady K

I'm sorry guys, I never realized it would be this long :'(!!!!

What sucks is when I do such multi-quote posts many people may end up missing out on responses to them that I would really hope they read, due to how long the darn thing is T_T

Kyoufu

Screw that. City HAS to lose to Arsenal.. Hell, even a tie would suffice for me. Seriously don't need City to know that they can buy the title.

I don't care if they lose the title as long as they beat Arsenal and lose to us at the final game of the season :p

If you think about it, United pretty much have the title in the bag even if City beats Arsenal.

Soi-Fong

I don't care if they lose the title as long as they beat Arsenal and lose to us at the final game of the season :p

If you think about it, United pretty much have the title in the bag even if City beats Arsenal.

Not good enough. I want City to burn. :)

It's uploaded on minus, makes it even more trivial!

I use minus :(

@ Fady (which I always pronounced correctly btw) That was one hell of a post. I'm exhausted and my productivity for the day is done because of that. Also, if you have some random friend request from some random American from OH, it may be me :)

Carbonox

I don't want him to leave either. Without Ba we would not be in the position we are right now, but you have to wonder what Alan Pardew will do to keep him happy (a.k.a. scoring goals).

And who would we replace Ba with in the summer? I fear Cisse won't like his Senegalese buddy leaving the club.

It's OK, we'll have Ameobi to partner Cisse.

Clegg

Ba and Cisse have been excellent signings.

But imo Cabaye has been every bit as important for Newcastle this season. They look much better when he's in there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Am I the only human being in the world who loves both Barcelona and Chelsea so much?

You guys knew it had to come to this at some point :'(! I have learned my lesson real well - stay away from footygaf for a while and you'll HOURS going through the highly entertaining pages you did not read yet. I literally skimmed through the whole of OT8! Can't believe I stayed away for as long as I did, you guys are way too fun :D

There's so much to say but right now I just want to focus on the responses. Oh God I hope this does not look TOO long after I click on "submit reply". I hope this post will be epic enough for you guys :p!!

I had to thank you for this link FootballFan, it had only players that I really love/respect :D

Nice stuff you got there Messi, congrats! The Bilbao kit looks great too. Here, a photo of my kits taken just a few minutes ago:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/549355_571834992851_192000556_30932195_1452848419_n.jpg[IMG]

It truly is an honor to post in a thread where both Gareth Bale and Messi constantly chat with their fans.

LOL. We think alike. I loved Yurt's response though :P

Man, I lost it when this happened. Beautiful goal. I am really liking him more these days - even against the Benfica game, though he screwed up here and there, I definitely enjoyed him far more than I did other Chelsea players. And for Di Matteo's side to have the biggest win at Aston Villa in a decade was nice :)

Hey there dc :) By changes are you referring to our relegation :'(??!! Why oh why did it have to happen btw? I miss the days when this thread was stickied. I have posted very little in a while because I have been busy with multiple things and they have taken SO MUCH of my time - most of you guys are like family <3 so I will be sharing details here and there with you all soon :D

Haha!! It was for april fool's :D Though you may ask, why do I still have the avatar? It's a bit silly but, I have decided that my United-hate has got to go - it does me no good as a football fan, and I did not want to be the kind of fan that overreacts when a team he doesn't like gets things their way (like most people did here against Barca recently haha!). Also I truly enjoy being a "fair" person far more than a hater, hence, this avatar will stick around for a week or two to remind myself not to hate anymore.

Can't believe you guys did not realize it was april fool's :P I loved all of your reactions though haha!

WoodenLung, I never aim to disappoint a poster such as yourself :P It will go down soon and shall not be repeat again :P

[IMG]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385767_571836000831_192000556_30932198_1936964650_n.jpg[IMG]

You were the only one who got it right ;D Bro I cannot wait to see you guys in the semi-finals :0!! If you go through I fear what you will do to my team :P

Fret not brother, for I shall remain where I am :P [spoiler] Even if we ended the season in a much lower position [/spoiler]

Oh man you had Ronaldo? Good on you ;D I thought more people would have changed their avatars :P My fantasy of seeing Wilbury sporting a Chelsea avatar would have come to fruition, if only for a day!

The exciting thing, for non-United fans only of course, is that we are living during the end of the Ferguson era (no one take this the wrong way please, I mean that in terms of him probably not going to coach them beyond another 5 years), which is exciting for us non-United fans because we could very well see a very different United - not necessarily worse at all (especially if they get Mourinho), but at least [I] different [/I]. I'd be excited to see a different kind of United that plays well; but I also hope other teams step it up as it does get boring for us non-fans obviously.

I had to quote these 4 posts as they pretty much reflected how I felt after reading the hate posts. As a fan who watches every single Barcelona game since August 2011, I know for a fact that they have been hard done many times - with many clear penalties not given, wrong red cards, onside goals not counting, and so on. That Chelsea Barcelona game was definitely extreme back in 09, but nothing I have seen this year came anywhere near half of it. The same goes to Madrid - sometimes they get lucky with decisions, and sometimes they don't. The same goes for United - they may get lucky at times and other times they don't. Having much hate for a team however can blind you from seeing that. I know that well because the difference between how I perceived United getting help before I starting decreasing my hate for them and now is staggering.

What about me Moobabe :P?? I'm actually proud of most diehard Barca fans here - Messi, Woodenlung [spoiler] just kidding don't hate me :'( [/spoiler] and FootballFan come to mind - they put most Barca fans I know to shame with their manners ;D

Very kind of you Messi! You should have seen me when Chelsea lost to United and drew them in the reverse fixture, I was so angry it felt unnatural at the time. I was also EXTREMELY tense during the final few minutes of the Napoli/Benfica games against Chelsea where Chelsea almost got knocked out. But I've learned the hard way that the calmer you try to remain the less evil (by far) you will be.

Do any of you folks ever munch on Haribo? I'm munching on the "bears" as I type this; the worms are awesome too (BIG fan of gummis! I'm a SUCKER for Rowntree's FRUIT GUMS! If Barcelona and Chelsea turned into a candy, that would be it!)

That's the unbelievable thing about this guy. On a "bad" day he can produce stuff like that. What a legend. I don't think I'll ever love a player as much as I love him.

Di Matteo has been brilliant bro, really puts AVB to shame for the most part. Seven wins, including twice against Benfica, against Napoli, and Aston Villa - where they won only once previously in over 10 years - and 1 draw - against a tough Tottenham, and 1 loss - against Man City, who may had their first home loss if it wasn't for that soft penalty against Essien. Whatever happens to Chelsea (Newcastle's incredible win today knocks Chelsea down to sixth place), Di Matteo's effect have been way, way, WAY better than AVB's.

Don't worry my friend, as long as I exist you will have an arse to kick. I suck, simply put. However, if you're done to play some co-op games (VERY DAMN FUN), then I'll pick up a copy of it on the PS3.

Haha, now I've heard it all :P If I had to pick one team to support for the rest of my life I'd go with Chelsealona.

Haha could not believe it myself! Were it with AVB, I bet Napoli would have knocked us out!

You have no idea how difficult it is for me Messi :'(! If Barca do win though, I'll use a Messi avatar and urge them onto the trophy obviously. It's like choosing between Messi and Xavi, tooooooo difficult :'(

Work has taken up most of my time bro - it's crazy, too many hours. Though I will start checking in on a daily basis (otherwise I'll have to spend so many hours going through 140+ pages of posts :P!!!). A lot has been up in the past few weeks though and I hope to share more news with you guys soon!

True, though I felt we had so many chances to kill the game (against Benfica at the Bridge) - but my God at those misses :/

Likewise, big semis!! I don't know what the Chelsea-Barca games will be like. Whenever either team scores, I wonder how I'll react lol! I just hope it is a fun game to remember without any controversies.

It's poignant for me - I'll feel bad for whoever loses :( You know what would kill me though? Chelsea doing the crazy task of beating Barcelona and then losing the final. Fudge that. If they beat Barca they better go all the way in Munich. Bayern and Madrid are such tough opponents. It'll be tense.

Not bad guys, not bad. It's not easy to figure out, but the winners are Salazar and FootballFan - Fa-dee (rhymes with daddy). Oh and thanks a lot FootballFan :)! You're too awesome, any person with a Messi avatar is worthy with a capital W ;D

LOL. This made me laugh more than I expected :P!! HAhahahahahaha

Where did akinbiyi come from :P?

Yenrot, for your kind words, I present you with a picture of my friend who looks SO MUCH LIKE Andy Carroll:

[IMG]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319027_10150308994467290_504492289_7866073_1185705341_n.jpg[IMG]

I like that actually :P Props for the creativity ;D

Interesting theory :P What a coincidence though, I must say! I loved Kermit as well, as I felt he never intended any harm, it was just him playing around. I only wish he didn't screw around in another threads so quickly :[

HAHA I see the multi-team behemoths are rising in number! I never went beyond two teams though :P Chelsealona for lyf yo!

I missed you bro! What have u been playing? That's mean of you :P

I can never get mad at u folks for anything :{ I only wish there was less Barca/Chelsea hate on these threads :P But that's asking for the impossible :P

Are you talking about the game :0?? If so I am shocked that EA would go so far as to provide rentals of areas in the game for a price >_<

[IMG]http://www.footballjustice.com/photos/gareth-bale-heart-celebration-577f2.jpg[IMG]

It seems so - and I must say - congrats - you guys fought hard all the way and fully deserved it. Enjoy it :)

[IMG]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfe4iy5OZk1qze5g2o1_500.gif[IMG]

MESSI YOU OWN. Go read your posts again to realize how nice YOU are <3 You must know that much of who I have become is inspired by posters like you a LOT. I have learned much here, thanks to you guys.

Thank you Mastadon! Take a look at my friend up there and tell me if you agree with me about how he looks like Carroll :P

Haha! You know me too well :0!! Its one of those questions that has no answer, I swear it :P I don't even know how I will feel till see the performances. I do wish however that Chelsea put up a big fight to make an even and entertaining match. I don't want them playing like they did the other day :/ Or how they did against Tottenham...

That's very normal bro, I tend to go through that myself from time to time but I end up holding back in the final minute and not posting about it :P

You were close, and will never be left out regardless ;D BTW did you pick up Xenoblade yet?? I can't wait to play it after clearing out some of my backlog.

What about now ;D? I must have missed you the last time :'( I hope we will fight hard against Wigan; I would not like the SECOND loss/draw to go to Wigan :/

I tried those and = Lindt. is. goooooooooooooooooooooooood.[/QUOTE]

Hai fa-dee :D

[quote="Awesome Animals, post: 36710762"]I use minus :(
[/QUOTE]

WHAT!

[spoiler]Me too :([/spoiler]

Kyoufu

Ba and Cisse have been excellent signings.

But imo Cabaye has been every bit as important for Newcastle this season. They look much better when he's in there.

Tbh every single one of them have played their part. Even Perch, who got so much stick from us before. He has been playing very well lately.

edit: Yurt nooooooooo!

Hixx

Someone e-kick yurt

I use minus :(

@ Fady (which I always pronounced correctly btw) That was one hell of a post. I'm exhausted and my productivity for the day is done because of that. Also, if you have some random friend request from some random American from OH, it may be me :)

All the cool kids use minus.

Also because I don't gloat in our recent form as much as I should:

Table since O'Neill got the job:

ibmbFALVbXs9WI.png

Not updated for today but Mags would be 6th cos of their win.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/549355_571834992851_192000556_30932195_1452848419_n.jpg[IMG]

LOL. We think alike. I loved Yurt's response though :P

Can't believe you guys did not realize it was april fool's :P I loved all of your reactions though haha!

WoodenLung, I never aim to disappoint a poster such as yourself :P It will go down soon and shall not be repeat again :P

[IMG]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385767_571836000831_192000556_30932198_1936964650_n.jpg[IMG]

You were the only one who got it right ;D Bro I cannot wait to see you guys in the semi-finals :0!! If you go through I fear what you will do to my team :P

Fret not brother, for I shall remain where I am :P [spoiler] Even if we ended the season in a much lower position [/spoiler]

Oh man you had Ronaldo? Good on you ;D I thought more people would have changed their avatars :P My fantasy of seeing Wilbury sporting a Chelsea avatar would have come to fruition, if only for a day!

The exciting thing, for non-United fans only of course, is that we are living during the end of the Ferguson era (no one take this the wrong way please, I mean that in terms of him probably not going to coach them beyond another 5 years), which is exciting for us non-United fans because we could very well see a very different United - not necessarily worse at all (especially if they get Mourinho), but at least [I] different [/I]. I'd be excited to see a different kind of United that plays well; but I also hope other teams step it up as it does get boring for us non-fans obviously.

What about me Moobabe :P?? I'm actually proud of most diehard Barca fans here - Messi, Woodenlung [spoiler] just kidding don't hate me :'( [/spoiler] and FootballFan come to mind - they put most Barca fans I know to shame with their manners ;D

Haha, now I've heard it all :P If I had to pick one team to support for the rest of my life I'd go with Chelsealona.

Work has taken up most of my time bro - it's crazy, too many hours. Though I will start checking in on a daily basis (otherwise I'll have to spend so many hours going through 140+ pages of posts :P!!!). A lot has been up in the past few weeks though and I hope to share more news with you guys soon!

LOL. This made me laugh more than I expected :P!! HAhahahahahaha

Where did akinbiyi come from :P?

[IMG]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319027_10150308994467290_504492289_7866073_1185705341_n.jpg[IMG]

I like that actually :P Props for the creativity ;D

Interesting theory :P What a coincidence though, I must say! I loved Kermit as well, as I felt he never intended any harm, it was just him playing around. I only wish he didn't screw around in another threads so quickly :[

HAHA I see the multi-team behemoths are rising in number! I never went beyond two teams though :P Chelsealona for lyf yo!

I missed you bro! What have u been playing? That's mean of you :P

I can never get mad at u folks for anything :{ I only wish there was less Barca/Chelsea hate on these threads :P But that's asking for the impossible :P

[IMG]http://www.footballjustice.com/photos/gareth-bale-heart-celebration-577f2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfe4iy5OZk1qze5g2o1_500.gif[IMG]

Thank you Mastadon! Take a look at my friend up there and tell me if you agree with me about how he looks like Carroll :P

Haha! You know me too well :0!! Its one of those questions that has no answer, I swear it :P I don't even know how I will feel till see the performances. I do wish however that Chelsea put up a big fight to make an even and entertaining match. I don't want them playing like they did the other day :/ Or how they did against Tottenham...

That's very normal bro, I tend to go through that myself from time to time but I end up holding back in the final minute and not posting about it :P

I tried those and = Lindt. is. goooooooooooooooooooooooood.[/QUOTE]

edit: dp sorry

Yen

That Fady post is the absolute zenith of this thread, or any football thread.
Your friend does like big Andy. He probably plays better than him too. :(

Fady K

In order to avoid overly long fady posts, I'll break my responses into different segments :p

By the way, this has been FootyGAF day. I spent much of my free time here. I love you guys :'(

So fucking happy right now.

Cisse is fucking quality.

So happy for you bro, though you did take 5th spot away from us :'(!!!!

untitled-155lc7.gif

Newcastle's strike force is boss.

Ap0PhGHCMAAwGW8.jpg

What a beautiful photo :)

Hope we destroy City this weekend.
Edit: I hate those multi posts.

Sorry about that bro :p The last of it's kind for a while, surely.

Not a fan of Cabaye or Perch after the Liverpool game, but the rest of them seem alright. Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa in particular are pretty likeable, as is Taylor, Krul and Simpson. Obertan's a cunt like.

Holy fucking shit, does that not exceed the post limit. It's like an official thread.

I was surprised it worked to be honest! I remember posting FAR less back in the day and it would not go through.

Kyoufu

Fernando Torres - Playing for Chelsea from February 2011, in England since 2007, speaks English, surrounded by world class players & facilities. 56 Games, 8 Goals.

Papiss Cissé - Playing for Newcastle from February 2012, in England for 2 months, speaks no English, not surrounded by world class players or facilities. 8 Games, 9 Goals.

Fry

Fernando Torres - Playing for Chelsea from February 2011, in England since 2007, speaks English, surrounded by world class players & facilities. 56 Games, 8 Goals.

Papiss Cissé - Playing for Newcastle from February 2012, in England for 2 months, speaks no English, not surrounded by world class players or facilities. 8 Games, 9 Goals.

Is Cisse your new mancrush?

Slizz

Ok, ok we get it Cisse is balling.... RIGHT NOW. It'll be interesting to see his record after 56 games.

Fady K

1251913967994.jpg

Fah-dee's multi-quote posts are awesome. BTW Fady, I've had Xenoblade since the UK release but I haven't modded my US Wii to play it yet. :( Should get to it...

Glad you enjoyed it bro! I've had it since the UK release too btw, though I modded it back then. It was easy! Let me know if you needed help. Looks like the JRPG of the forever.

haha. I meant that as a compliment.

tumblr_m17okqHwkK1qml36m.gif

! :p
So wait a minute! You've got a friend who looks like Andy and another one who looks like Suarez now? :eek:

AND you've met Gerrard IRL. It's fate, Fa-dee!

AND Del Piero scored on Inter, Milan and assisted a goal on Napoli. ;)

tumblr_m1i98d6Z0Y1qcnt4io1_500.gif

LOL at your double post Yurt hahahah :D It seems like I was destined to be a Liverpool fan with having Suarez, Gerrard, and Carroll as my friends :p I hope that Del Piero continues like this while I am back to posting ways :p Sucks that this is his last season :[!! If Milito can stay at Milan at 38, then DP should be allowed to retire there. This sucks.

Greatest post of all time

Great post or greatest?

I hope it was epic enough for you guys :p :p

Kyoufu

Glad you enjoyed it bro! I've had it since the UK release too btw, though I modded it back then. It was easy! Let me know if you needed help. Looks like the JRPG of the forever.

Yeah I bought an SD card to mod it but haven't done so yet. I'll PM you when I'm in the mood to play it and you can guide me through the steps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom