• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't worry. You only have to look at what Zamaparini says before matches to understand how motivated Palermo will be. "Six starting players missing? We've got nothing to lose and we'll definitely beat Juve!" Zamparini before Palermo - Milan with far less players missing: "We're going to lose for sure. We have no chance. Milan is amazing!"

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/afontevecchia/files/2011/11/Silvio-Berlusconi.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

For fuck's sake [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3JFD9.gif
3JFD9.gif
It pays to suck Berlusconi's dick I guess.
Literally

Hixx

I think we should stop talking about OT titles wfmoqewmgfopqwmgfp

ot8 of suggesting titles for ot9 was the best i am still bitter fuck off

Splatt

Don't worry. You only have to look at what Zamaparini says before matches to understand how motivated Palermo will be. "Six starting players missing? We've got nothing to lose and we'll definitely beat Juve!" Zamparini before Palermo - Milan with far less players missing: "We're going to lose for sure. We have no chance. Milan is amazing!"

I love Zamparini. Didn't he ride off into the sunset on a motorcycle from a random stranger?

I want Fady to post the new OP.

Have you heard what happened with Homme and Kyuss Lives? They tried to trademark "Kyuss" so he's sued the shit out of Garcia and Bjork, and because of the legal stuff they had to take a break from recording the new album.

Son of a bitch. It's been far too long now.

Fady K

My reaction to Fady's post.

0012_9b5i.gif

That was my reaction too when I realized how FREAKIN MUCH I wrote :p It was an essay!

Fady Post

B52-Carpet-Bombing2.jpg

Get that trash off your avatar man. April fools is over :)

image.php

HAHA, fitting photo :p Rooney will be packing his bags real soon, he's just here to help remind me to hate less :p

@ Fady (which I always pronounced correctly btw) That was one hell of a post. I'm exhausted and my productivity for the day is done because of that. Also, if you have some random friend request from some random American from OH, it may be me :)

It'll be my record and I can never ever break it, no way. Awesome :D The next time I go on facebook, i'll be accepting your request ^_^ Yay for footygaffers on facebook.

Ho-lee-shit Fa-dee

Messi <3! Did you see my jerseys?

Fady lives in Abu Dhabi and is a senior account executive? wat

MAD JELLY BRAH

Madness! I live in Manchester City :p

My eyes! Burning!!!!!!

Hhahaahah, you guys are giving me so much to smile and laugh about ;D Makes sense though, as he is a red devil after all.

That Fady post is the absolute zenith of this thread, or any football thread.
Your friend does like big Andy. He probably plays better than him too. :(

iDdAx70gwK8dr.gif

Andy could do so much better though, it's like he's stopping himself :[ Now that you mention it, I wonder how my friend would play if he went in instead of Andy for just a match :p

I love Zamparini. Didn't he ride off into the sunset on a motorcycle from a random stranger?

Zamps is the one saying he ate his second testicle a month ago. He already ate his first years ago. Also once said he wanted to cut off the players testicles and eat them on his salad, he got something about eating balls.

Carbonox

So pissed off my football season is over. Alcohol + stupidity = nearly broken leg. I doubt we would have had a game this Sunday given it's Easter but I sure as shit would have loved to have played had it been on.

Slizz

So pissed off my football season is over. Alcohol + stupidity = nearly broken leg. I doubt we would have had a game this Sunday given it's Easter but I sure as shit would have loved to have played had it been on.

Shoulda did what my friend did and jump off a roof and break your wrist. You'd still be able to play!

How will Nasri's reception be at the Emirates? lol

Messi

I did see your Jerseys fady, nice less crazy shirt collector :).

Ps I am afraid to quote the multipost

Pps, got a new kit today pics later

dc89

I havn't bought a football shirt for years. Can't wait to get the new Newcastle one though. When so PL kits usually come out?

Typically they come out in the off season. Like June-July time. I can only speak about City I'm afraid cause that's the only kit I buy. They always launch their away kit first (well have done for the last 3 years) and then 2/3 weeks later the home shirt comes! Usually late June early July ready for the pre-season tour.

Slizz

I did see your Jerseys fady, nice less crazy shirt collector :).

Ps I am afraid to quote the multipost

Pps, got a new kit today pics later

Trying to guess what it could possibly be but I have a feeling it is a.................. damn I'm guessing either a Olympic international or Euro International.... Leaning towards Euro.... Netherlands kit.

Typically they come out in the off season. Like June-July time. I can only speak about City I'm afraid cause that's the only kit I buy. They always launch their away kit first (well have done for the last 3 years) and then 2/3 weeks later the home shirt comes! Usually late June early July ready for the pre-season tour.

Cheers! That's not too long then, plenty of time to decide whos name I want on the back (if any).

Carbonox

I havn't bought a football shirt for years. Can't wait to get the new Newcastle one though. When so PL kits usually come out?

I hope it's just same as the current one but with the Virgin Money sponsor properly applied. I love the current home shirt. The previous ones were absolutely horrendous, especially when it came to the materials. Horrible.

I'd get it as well though, with Cisse on the back!

Next shirt I get is either the Germany or Holland one. I want the Germany one with Ozil or Gotze on the back.

I've lost count how many shirts I have...

At least 5 Newcastle shirts
2 or 3 England shirts
AC Milan shirt
Parma shirt
Portugal shirt
USA shirtx
France shirt
Ireland shirt
Hungary shirt
Egypt shirt

I'm pretty sure I have more...

Should take pics like Messi and Fady did.

dc89

Cheers! That's not too long then, plenty of time to decide whos name I want on the back (if any).

Choose carefully. And hope you're not cursed like my friend, when he gets a shirt printed its a sign that player is set to leave In the very next transfer window.

Messi

Trying to guess what it could possibly be but I have a feeling it is a.................. damn I'm guessing either a Olympic international or Euro International.... Leaning towards Euro.... Netherlands kit.

I love the new avatar

Arnie

Alison Brie is damn gorgeous. I've only seen her in Mad Men, but I've heard she plays a bit of a slut in Community, might have to watch it once I finish Friday Night Lights.

Messi

Alison Brie is damn gorgeous. I've only seen her in Mad Men, but I've heard she plays a bit of a slut in Community, might have to watch it once I finish Friday Night Lights.

How dare you

Annie's pretty young, we try not to sexualise her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom