• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fady!

this weekend is going to be awesome

sat:

milan-fiore
palermo-some team
napoli-nazio
red bulls-crew

sun:

arsenal-shitty

so nice

NOT AWESOME

Brichetto, Tzorvas, Viviano.
Di Chiara, Kosnic, Labrin, Milanovic, Munoz, Pisano.
Acquah, Alvarez, Bacinovic, Barreto, Della Rocca, Ilicic, Migliaccio, Vazquez, Zahavi.
Budan, Mehmeti, Miccoli.

Who the fuck is Kosnic and Di Chiara? Also the day that Munoz is the most reliable defender in a squad is a sad sad day.

RaGe_pt

Longest multi quote post I've ever seen xD. Welcome back Fady, you know this thread misses you. Even though I haven't been posting a lot, I always read what people say in this thread ;).
Also this is our league table:
http://www.zerozero.pt/edicao.php?id_edicao=22951

Tommorow we play Braga at their stadium and Benfica visits Sporting. This weekend might decide who'll win the league. If I don't post here after tommorow, it's because we lost and I'm gonna commit suicide or hibernate or something xD

Blablurn

fady is greek? ti kanis malaka? well... thats about the only greek i know. my dad is greek. and i look greek. but that's it haha. but nice to see i'm not the only one here with some hellenic roots.

NOT AWESOME

Acquah, Alvarez, Bacinovic, Barreto, Della Rocca, Ilicic, Migliaccio, Vazquez, Zahavi.
Budan, Mehmeti, Miccoli.

Who the fuck is Kosnic and Di Chiara? Also the day that Munoz is the most reliable defender in a squad is a sad sad day.

have faith bro! the midfield and attack look decent, defense is shaky but it's not like juve are goal-scoring machines. anything is possible with miccoli on the pitch.

Lightning

Banned
Fady!!!! But my god what a SHITTY avatar......

Good to see you posting again anyway!

Newcastle's win takes them into 5th spot. Spurs and Arsenal have hard games this weekend...

Good win by Newcastle regardless, Cisse has quite a good finish on him. Even Messi or Ronaldo would have been proud of that second goal. Great strike that gave the keeper no chance in hell.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hope that Del Piero continues like this while I am back to posting ways :p Sucks that this is his last season :[!! If Milito can stay at Milan at 38, then DP should be allowed to retire there. This sucks.
I don't wanna cry
again
Fadee
MxLOg.gif

NOT AWESOME

Budan, Mehmeti, Miccoli.

All you need really.

Frank said:
have faith bro! the midfield and attack look decent, defense is shaky but it's not like juve are goal-scoring machines. anything is possible with miccoli on the pitch.

Far from it. But when you think about it.. we're only separated by 11 goals, 8 of which are Ibra-penalties. Thank god for our defense! :p

Wilbur

Banned
Any of you ever made it onto the BBC Live Text? Just made it onto the Masters one! I feel famous!

I made it onto last January's Guardian transfer deadline one mocking the price of Andy Carroll. Can't remember what it said though. I'll try and remember

Hixx

He reminded me of that Kentpaul guy

Kentpaul can be funny.

What is your ritual?

watch a bit of socceram while eating a fried breakfast
make myself beautiful (lol jk i am always beautiful)
ride into town, find bar/pub that is busy but not packed, drink for however long there is
stumble to SoL and dink whatever overpriced line-cleaner they are masquearding as alcohol
watch the lads

tomorrow it will be wake up, shower, get to the SoL

No drinking wtf :(

The ritual better be fish and chips from Clems then to the Borough for a cheeky pint.

Nah we stay north-side on match days, usually make our way up roker

The Borough is a nice place tho, went in a few times when I lived through Sunderland.

watch a bit of socceram while eating a fried breakfast
make myself beautiful (lol jk i am always beautiful)
ride into town, find bar/pub that is busy but not packed, drink for however long there is
stumble to SoL and dink whatever overpriced line-cleaner they are masquearding as alcohol
watch the lads

Sounds like a good day.

Lightning

Banned
I love this draw that Chelsea got.

15th April - Wembley match vs Spurs.

18th April - Stamford Bridge vs Barcelona.

21st April - Emirates stadium vs Arsenal.

All going well that will be the week that Chelsea loses it all!!!!

Nah we stay north-side on match days, usually make our way up roker

The Borough is a nice place tho, went in a few times when I lived through Sunderland.

Yeah it's always a good laugh, saw someone get knocked out in there a couple of days after the 5-1 for chanting 'we beat the scum 5-1'. They realised we were Geordies aswell so we had to make a hasty exit. Good times.

Kyoufu

That is one rough schedule... yikes!

They'll win both the FA Cup and the CL. Di Matteo will rise to heaven.

Carbonox

I wonder how many clubs will be in for Sigurdsson. I doubt he wants to stay at Hoffenheim, even though they want to keep him. It seems he's perfect for the Premier League and is a genuinely fantastic and very talented player. I'd love to have him at Newcastle. He'd be a great addition and will help us during our European run.

Swansea would be mad to not try and do everything in their power to sign him though. With a couple of great wingers and strikers, Swansea will be a legitimate force next season, I think. They have the passing and possession capabilities but they lack an ASSASSIN.

Kyoufu

Swansea would be mad to not try and do everything in their power to sign him though. With a couple of great wingers and strikers, Swansea will be a legitimate force next season, I think. They have the passing and possession capabilities but they lack an ASSASSIN.

They'll sign Cisse.

FOR 50 MILLION

xintin

I like that draw as well. It's nice still being in two competitions :)

Yen

Any of you ever made it onto the BBC Live Text? Just made it onto the Masters one! I feel famous!

I debated the tenets of Communism vs Marxism with Zelda Williams on twitter.
QotSA producer insinuated I was a leftist, hippy, lawyer type asshole after I took the piss out of him for supporting Santorum.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I notice a pattern of you bringing up Salazar all the time. I'm not saying you're Kermit too, but lets face it people, Yurt is probably also Kermit.

DAMMIT

I'm Kermit, Fur_Q, Yurt, Fady K and
Salazar

It was painful pretending to be Yurt and watching Serie A. Never again!

Zabojnik

Budan, Mehmeti, Miccoli.

Don't worry. You only have to look at what Zamaparini says before matches to understand how motivated Palermo will be. "Six starting players missing? We've got nothing to lose and we'll definitely beat Juve!" Zamparini before Palermo - Milan with far less players missing: "We're going to lose for sure. We have no chance. Milan is amazing!"

Silvio-Berlusconi.jpg

I debated the tenets of Communism vs Marxism with Zelda Williams on twitter.
QotSA producer insinuated I was a leftist, hippy, lawyer type asshole after I took the piss out of him for supporting Santorum.

I'm blaming you for why the new QOTSA album has taken so long. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom