• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fëanor

Footie gaf, what's your biggest cup win playing Fifa 2012?

Won the final 8-0. Guy was good sport and didn't quite quite till injury time :/(lol).

fifa2012-04-0721-45-5s7rga.png

GorillaJu

I want to see RVP go to Madrid just for Lightning's bitter salty hardcore tears.

Sorry Lightning, but life is too short. I must experience your tears.

If you really want some salt levels, you'll be hoping he moves to City. Gaf would become a tourist attraction for the salt mines.

I'm just going to say it... this salt/salty thing is stupid. It doesn't make sense at all. It's almost as bad as butthurt. Get a vocabulary morans (.jpg).

TeegsD

I can deal with 4th place but we have to be Benfica on Monday and then Porto before the end of the season. Those two wins will make up for this shitty season for me....and the Taca de Portugal. We can do this. And Onyewu has started training again which is amazing news. We've missed him a lot.

pulga

Banned
So, yeah I'm on vacation at the beach, and I find out this motherfucker basically sent us to the top spot.

And this other assfuck was gloating how Milan were gonna win the scudetto, and how shit Bonucci is.

WHOS LAUGHING NOW FUCKFACE! FORZA JUVE

My turn for drunk post. Sitting in a bar with gr and her two friends while they talk about eyebrows. This is worse than watching McLeish style football :(

ElyrionX

So after losing six straight games and crashing out of Division 7 with Barca in FIFA 12 H2H, I said fuck it and went back to the only club for me; United.

Immediately won four and drew two to get right back up to Div 7 where I won my first game as well before calling it a day. Fuck yea. Shouldn't have ever doubted United.

EDIT: forgot to add, playing against Madrid is getting really old

FootballFan

So after losing six straight games and crashing out of Division 7 with Barca in FIFA 12 H2H, I said fuck it and went back to the only club for me; United.

Immediately won four and drew two to get right back up to Div 7 where I won my first game as well before calling it a day. Fuck yea. Shouldn't have ever doubted United.

Yeah I stick away from using Barca in fifa. Man City and Madrid are so much better its too funny. Milan and United are better too. Maybe it's just me but Barca f*cking sucks compared to the other 5 star teams. (Probably just me) Same goes for Messi, not even half as good as in real life. But oh well.

edit
Thoughts from anyone else? Or is it just be being crap with Barca and really good with the others.

Gibbo

No Kidding. I alternate between NUFC and AC Milan, and face Real Madrid Almost 70% of the time. But for me, there is no better satisfaction than beating Man City users (and there are quite alot of them)

Yeah I stick away from using Barca in fifa. Man City and Madrid are so much better its too funny. Milan and United are better too. Maybe it's just me but Barca f*cking sucks compared to the other 5 star teams. (Probably just me) Same goes for Messi, not even half as good as in real life. But oh well.

edit
Thoughts from anyone else? Or is it just be being crap with Barca and really good with the others.

My thought is that all you 5 star player sucks.

panty

Yay we're playing tonight!

pIJR1.png

Goalkeepers
Casillas, Adan, Jesus

Defenders
Pepe, Marcelo, Coentrao, Albiol, Arbeloa, Varane

Midfielders
Sahin, Kaka, Ozil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Khedira, Callejon, Di Maria

Forwards
Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain

I can't understand why Altintop is still there and Diarra dropped for couching decisions. What the hell!? Ramos suspended.

Fady K

Congrats Blablurn, 3 points to the top should make for a more exciting end to the season.

Chelsea without their best player on the pitch wouldn't end too well. Mata has been great all season.

He has been influential for the most part indeed. The thing that many people who do not watch Chelsea may know is that Torres has been just as important in recent months, it's nuts.

This video has me pumped for the semi's.

Very nice video with good music. I hope it'll be a clean game.

Hey, it wasn't the London clubs crashing out of CL into Europe League were they made a even bigger joke of themselves.

That's true! And there is nothing, NOTHING, embarrassing about Chelsea going out to a team like Barcelona.

tzare

1333819609957.jpg

Not sure if posted. This was zaragoza's pitch. It is really pathetic this popular behaviour of trying to stop technical teams by turning the playing field in a jungle or a beach.

GorillaJu

Doesn't look like a pitch. Hot mess that is - I guess that's what it takes to have any sort of chance against Barça for the lower teams.

Brendan-Rodgers-001.jpg

I like these.

Wessiej

WELCOME TO THIS THREAD :D

Im mad at Juve yo! Stop buying our youngsters!

Also, a good eastern tournament is being held right now in Amsterdam. Its for the B-teams.

Poule A:
Ajax 2-6 (5-0)
Manchester United 2-3 (2-1)
Desportivo Brasil 2-3 (4-2)
Besiktas 2-0 (0-8)

Poule B:
Ajax Cape Town 1-3 (2-1)
FC Barcelona 1-1 (0-0)
FC Bayern München 1-1 (0-0)
AC Milan 1-0 (1-2)

BAYEEEEEERN. Ac Milan-Barcelona is on right now, 1-0.

FootballFan

Im mad at Juve yo! Stop buying our youngsters!

Also, a good eastern tournament is being held right now in Amsterdam. Its for the B-teams.

Poule A:
Ajax 2-6 (5-0)
Manchester United 2-3 (2-1)
Desportivo Brasil 2-3 (4-2)
Besiktas 2-0 (0-8)

Poule B:
Ajax Cape Town 1-3 (2-1)
FC Barcelona 1-1 (0-0)
FC Bayern München 1-1 (0-0)
AC Milan 1-0 (1-2)

BAYEEEEEERN. Ac Milan-Barcelona is on right now, 1-0.

Didn't Barca B just play against Cordoba less than 30 hours ago? Unless this is the under 19s or something?

FootballFan

Wessiej

Ahh I see, was confused. :)
Thanks I'm watching now. Let's see if these guys play tiki-taka too.

edit
I must be a goodluck charm, Barca score straight away. 2-2. Thanks again this is cool. :D

edit again
Wtf the goal scorers name is Iu ? What an unusual name.

It will be on for the entire day and tomorrow, matches coming up:

11:30 uur Ajax Cape Town - Bayern München
11:30 uur AC Milan - FC Barcelona
13:00 uur Ajax - Desportivo Brasil
13:00 uur Manchester United - Besiktas
14:30 uur FC Barcelona - Ajax Cape Town
14:30 uur FC Bayern München - AC Milan

Love a tournament like this.

FootballFan

Cool man, thanks for letting me know, going to watch some more.
Iu nearly scored a great Bicycle kick, would have been a hattrick.

spidye

bayern' s playing too? is there a stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom