• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny complaining about decisions today, yeah they had a couple go against them. Clearest one of the day though...stone wall penalty for Villa late in the game and the player was booked for diving! Crazy game.
I mentioned this at the time but nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Was as much a penalty as the Suarez one in the first half.

Fady K

Fellow United fans
har har
we have nothing to worry about. I'll be here to tell you by the end of the season that I told you so. 20th title will be
y
ours.

rodvik

I mentioned this at the time but nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Was as much a penalty as the Suarez one in the first half.

Oh we Villa fans noticed it 8) Thank you. yeah kenny gives terrible press conferences. he really should just send his assistant. He diminishes his (justified) stature by whining all the time.

Messsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3!! Sunhi where have you been :D That first goal of his today needs to be giffed :D
untitled-2vzy8u.gif
untitled-1j5xjl.gif

It's been a very busy week for me, missed alot of football. Hopefully its over now and I can finally get back to watching the footy regularly.

dc89

I love these two, they have been effective for the team in so many ways recently.

0,,10268~10700177,00.jpg

Dc! Does Aguero return tomorrow? Why has Silva been a shadow of his former self recently :'(?? Can they do it at the Emirates you think?

Congrats on your iPad man! What a coincidence though lol :p!

Fady! It wasn't coincidence, maybe some sort of strange pull made it happen!

Aguero trained on Friday. Hopefully he can play and hopefully City can pull something off, I'm reluctantly helpful!

Torres volley was a great strike! I also love Mata, he seems a nice genuine guy and he's a great player. Torres and Mata together could dominate.

Fady K

untitled-2vzy8u.gif
untitled-1j5xjl.gif

It's been a very busy week for me, missed alot of football. Hopefully its over now and I can finally get back to watching the footy regularly.

Sunhiiiiiiiiiiii <3!! Thank you bro :D!! What a strike!!! How is life going with you? I hope everything is well?

Fady! It wasn't coincidence, maybe some sort of strange pull made it happen!

Aguero trained on Friday. Hopefully he can play and hopefully City can pull something off, I'm reluctantly helpful!

Torres volley was a great strike! I also love Mata, he seems a nice genuine guy and he's a great player. Torres and Mata together could dominate.

Haha, I do wonder! Maybe you were meant to tell me this so I can do you a favor and recommend you a must-buy game :D Pick up Tales of Monkey Island if you can stand adventure games ^_^!

City has got to step it up bro :'( They can do better, surely. It would be nice to see Aguero at his influential best alongside Silva tomorrow. I wish you guys the best.

Yes, Torres has been splendid for the past few months now, working much harder than ever in a blue shirt! I can't wait to see Mata and Silva play alongside each other in the Euros!

elseanio

Don't know what to say about the game today. Kuyt played in about 4 different roles throughout. At one point, downing was actually told to get on the left wing rather than the right. It was just a mess.

I will back Kenny as long as he's manager, but really this form is just not acceptable. Even though the players he's brought in are nt good enough, I still think a better manager would get a lot more out of this team.

Salazar

So, when SAF says to expect major rotation, what are we talking ?

Considering Owen and Ando are still not up for it.

Berba ?

Kyoufu

Thanks for this man; it was a good read. Mancini should rest him more often, he uses him too much. Same goes for Mata, he barely gets any rest.

Chelsea without their best player on the pitch wouldn't end too well. Mata has been great all season.

Clegg

So, when SAF says to expect major rotation, what are we talking ?

Considering Owen and Ando are still not up for it.

Berba ?

Berbatov would be the obvious answer, however I'm not sure if SAF will ever pick him again. Its a shame because hes such a good player.

Owen is useless and would injure himself into his comeback.

I'm not sure if SAF trusts Anderson either.

Actually I can see Berbatov playing tmrw, or at Wigan.

Somebody will need to play CM too because Scholes can't handle 3 games in a week. Maybe Giggs will go in there tmrw.

Also, we haven't spoken about Cleverley and Pogba much lately. Cleverley and Pogba. There.

Salazar

Time for Pog to bag a goal.

Shoot from range, lad. We're all already fucked off with you for not signing yet. Blasting one out of the ground won't make it worse.

Rikkun

Welcome Shodan, I feel like I've read your name before
on gamesvillage?

Anyway... yah, first place. Suck it Allegri.

Lightning

Banned
“The added bonus is we would finish above Spurs and Chelsea. The title might go to Manchester but at least we will be the pride of London."

Quotes like that one are the reason I strongly believe Van Persie will stay. He is the player trying his hardest for the club, wanted us to succeed the most, angry at every defeat which would be very hard to maintain if he knew he only had 6 or 7 games to go before leaving.

Van Persie chants all over Emirates tomorrow!!!!

“The added bonus is we would finish above Spurs and Chelsea. The title might go to Manchester but at least we will be the pride of London."

Quotes like that one are the reason I strongly believe Van Persie will stay. He is the player trying his hardest for the club, wanted us to succeed the most, angry at every defeat which would be very hard to maintain if he knew he only had 6 or 7 games to go before leaving.

Van Persie chants all over Emirates tomorrow!!!!
Your heart is in the palm of his hands. Dat power.

Kyoufu

I want to see RVP go to Madrid just for Lightning's bitter salty hardcore tears.

Sorry Lightning, but life is too short. I must experience your tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom