• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Time to post the new crest son.
Real_Madrid_Crest.jpg

Nah. I change it when it changes on their shirts etc :b also "used for UAE partnership". Don't know if they'll stick with the "old" one for everything else.

Still old, http://www.realmadrid.com

I'm not covinced by that image of the Zagaroza pitch. Are there any close ups from the actual game? Why would a football club allow flowers/shrubs to grow on their turf just to make it difficult to play? There are ways to do that without growing flowers on it. That would pretty much ruin that turf because you'd have to rip them out by their roots or they'd just keep growing back.

Sounds like a stupid way to make a pitch tougher to play on, you could just cut the grass longer, put sand on it, not water it for the week etc.

dc89

Easter Sunday. The day of resurrection. Can City resurrect their title bid today?

They will need a lot of help!

FootballFan

I'm not covinced by that image of the Zagaroza pitch. Are there any close ups from the actual game? Why would a football club allow flowers/shrubs to grow on their turf just to make it difficult to play? There are ways to do that without growing flowers on it. That would pretty much ruin that turf because you'd have to rip them out by their roots or they'd just keep growing back.

Sounds like a stupid way to make a pitch tougher to play on, you could just cut the grass longer, put sand on it, not water it for the week etc.

I dont know if there are any close-ups but you can kinda see the patches in the highlights: Link

Slizz

I go to check my TV guide to see what channel the United game is on. It says 8:30 UEFA Champions League, United vs. Rangers. Took me a double take to realize that was the game I was looking for.

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Probably the strongest team we can field right now. Let's do this!

Slizz

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Probably the strongest team we can field right now. Let's do this!

No Nani starting again? Guess you can't deny Youngs scoring record as of late... Got a bench for United?

So, easy mode to win the league:
draw Bayern & Schlake, win last 3 matches

normal mode:
draw Bayern, shoot Schlacke out of their gym, win last 3 matches

hard mode:
win against Bayern & Schlacke, win 2 of the 3 last matches, give Reus or Freiburg some point(s)

expert mode:
win every match

Let's do this!

C'mon City, do us Geordies a favour today! QPR winning too would be nice (although I know there is no chance in hell). I like my title races interesting.

Empty

Man United fans being nervous against QPR is really effin cute.

we lost to blackburn
newcastle drew with wolves

that said i'm most nervous about the whole easter footy sunday. if city win and we draw then the momentum in the title race could shift again.

Hixx

Haha, Piers Morgan was having a go at Larsson for his 'dive' yesterday (which is amusing as he's an Arsenal fan, a team renown for their gamesmanship for many years).

So his wife tweets him: "@piersmorgan don't say that, he's been practising for ages!!"

Slizz

Valencia is in amazing form right now, all the confidence in the world.

Need to capitalize on these good FK positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom