• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rififi

they are long overdue for something positive against Madrid. Simeone better motivate the fuck out of his players, make them look like it's a final.

they have the players, it's a matter of motivation. IMO Atletico has better players than Valencia. Hold on a tie till the second half, so Madrid play under pressure. They need to be careful not to concede in the first half.

Yeah, but Atletico has a weaker team than previous years, and Madrid have a stronger team this year. And despite today, Madrid are usually more consistent.

But playing Bilbao at San Mames will most likely not be an easy game

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Best thing about today is that there's still one Clásico to be played.
i5C6Q.jpg
Let's do this motherfuckers!

Wessiej

For the early birds, tomorrow 9:30 (+1 GMT), the semi-final of the youth tournament will be streamed live on youtube. Ajax-Barcelona. Not long after that the other semi-final and around 13-ish the final. Football on monday hooray.

tzare

Didn t expect valencia to draw today, good for us but still very difficult to win la liga. But seeing madrid's anxiety ,diving so much and pepe kicking arbeloa thinking he was a che player is priceless

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
they are playing Atletico Madrid this Wednesday. The San Mames tie is still two weeks off, I think.

both tough ties. I don't think this Atletico Madrid will go down so easily.

I really like Arteta. He's done well for Arsenal, perhaps not a world class player but he suits Arsenal very well. Smart player and it seems very likeable too.

I'll laugh so hard if Madrid ends up with NO silverware at all this season. (A real possibility at the moment).

For my money, they've been the best team in the world for the past seven months. But the chinks in the armor are getting wider and wider.

rififi

All Arsenal need is a few quality signings next season and they'll be back in the title race. Wenger can do it again.

I love arsenal, and I want them to do well, but isn't this the same story every year?
Granted they have drastically improved since the beginning of this season.

Salvadora

Balotelli might have done some possible leg crushing tackles today but Pepe? Stomping on Messis hand, kicking a player while he is lying on the ground and the list goes on... Yeah, he is something special.

Balotelli seems to have gotten worse as the season has went on.

K1LLER7

If he'd have made it the Celebrity kill streak would have continued. Dude from 60 minutes died today Mike Wallace.

R.I.P Mike wallace

totally forgot about the kill streak. Maybe he should retire.

Balotelli's shirt accoring to BBC: - You only live once

Kyoufu

I love arsenal, and I want them to do well, but isn't this the same story every year?
Granted they have drastically improved since the beginning of this season.

Their recent form has been so impressive that with some smart signings and some discipline they could really give the league a run for its money.

Slizz

Their recent form has been so impressive that with some smart signings and some discipline they could really give the league a run for its money.

They need another person that can score goals on a semi-consistent basis. And Wilshere to return from the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom