• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Listening to phone-in for that horrible cnut Alan Green.

And for City fans.

tumblr_m24ed54v0p1rsggpup2.gif

Stubo

I'm quite salty about it.

But I had an each way bet baby!!

I'm not sure how much I won, but I think it might be 250.
Don't think about what you could have won, think about what you have won. Still great stuff man!

Edit: Just watched the Albatross...holy wow :O

Salazar

Do you get them from the K pop thread on Gaf?

Yar. I post a stack of those gifs.

Oh noes Hixx. tumblr gifs and kpop.

tumblr_m20bz14sth1r7wtar3j.gif

Just watched a clip of Balo's send-off. I would ordinarily be skeptical of the "he does it for attention" line, but really. I dunno what else there is. I went to bed at halftime fully expecting Mancini to drag him off. I couldn't fucking believe it to wake up and see he was allowed to stay on and complete his destiny.

Oh god after the Mission Impossible conversation I just finished rewatching the first film. If you think that nonsense is better than Ghost Protocol I think you're a crazy person.

Samir Nasri and Joleon Lescott are being drawn into Twitter-beef, it's funny.

Nasri is up against Piers Morgan though so I'm on Nasri's side.

Lightning

Banned
Poznan.jpg

Title deciding counter poznan, it's my highlight of the day

it must be awful to be city fan and Nasri tonight

FX4PY.jpg

"little whore"
Oh yeah. When I saw that I was OVER JOYED. Fuck you Nasri.

The Arsenal fans at the emirates mocking Man City in general was awesome though. I loved this result a lot. Arteta you beauty.

Messi

Fëanor;36769044 said:
Yeah, fuck off the pitch you fucking cunt! Ugly ass bastard.

Wow

This is such an awesome gif, during Messi's first penalty vs Milan Busquets walks away not watching the penalty being taken. His reaction when he scores is great.

busi2.gif

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Fëanor;36769182 said:
Irrational hate towards Chivas players.

same here but chivas fans..cual papi cabrones?? las wilas pushed your shit in 1st.
:p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
same here but chivas fans..cual papi cabrones?? las wilas pushed your shit in 1st.
:p
We were totally outplayed. Were it not for the (sub) keeper it would have been a scandalous result.

I told you all guys that Ambriz was not the coach for Chivas and this shows it. We still have a chance in Libertadores but I am not hopeful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom