• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
Krul has been fantastic for us this season. When Given left, I thought that we would never see another great Keeper at the club

Best part of this is that so many of NUFC's new stars are young. Lots of potential too. Not on show in this match though :p

abate injured again -_-

our injured/suspended XI for chievo could win the scudetto:

Roma
Abate-Bonera-Silva-Mesbah
Aqua-Van Bommel-Ambro
Boateng
Pato-Inzaghi.

Hixx

Turned it off. Absolutely fucking dire. Everton's second string and we play 4-6-0. Fuck off.

Getting beat. Bring on a left back to replace a right back and play him in midfield while we have a midfielder playing left back
KuGsj.gif

Stimpy

Oliver is having another shocker today, I'm surprised he actually got this game after how bad he was refereeing the Liverpool Villa game.

Keio

For a Finer World
Ba is really off form of late. My worry is can the two Dembas coexist. I smell a goal for Newcastle still.

pappe

Spurs have been utter shit since around the turn of the year. Wonder if Harry being linked to the England job has really has caused some unrest amongst them.

Carbonox

Ba refusing to shake Pardew's hand. I fear he's off in the Summer. He's clearly been neutered since Cisse arrived.

Sunderland need to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom