• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit just woke up from a nightmare with cold sweats

I dreamt we conceded a last minute winner to Andy CarrollololololOMGITACTUALLYHAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soi-Fong

Just played and bought NSS for the iPad. Sweet Jesus. I'm addicted... I seriously cannot take my iPad with me to classes anymore or that's all I'll be doing. I think I'm more into it than FM 2012.

I also have yet to play the PC version.

Kyoufu

ugh, my PS3 got the YLOD of today. I should've known bad things were going to happen when Carroll scored!

not sure about quality, but most (if not all) have the word cunt.

Carroll... that cunt!

Would have laughed if his near-OG was actually an OG. Still, game of the season from what I've watched so far.

Soi-Fong

Damn. Just played NSS for the PC. Um... lol It's good, but shit I can't get used to the arrow keys for controls.. It's just so... Man, it need 360 controller support. lol

Just played and bought NSS for the iPad. Sweet Jesus. I'm addicted... I seriously cannot take my iPad with me to classes anymore or that's all I'll be doing. I think I'm more into it than FM 2012.

I also have yet to play the PC version.
I'm addicted to it also. At Dortmund at the moment, can't keep up with Bayern though they're running away with the league :(

rodvik

Villa fan. I don't know how he finds the strength to get up in the mornings.

We have had a difficult year, ok?

Aston-Villa-fans-Gerard-H-007.jpg

d9699f9844eec13b5b24ac180b44a66a_1M.png

263813_218763284810514_100000305332276_734485_3126281_n.jpg

Aston-Villa-Alex-McLeish+cropped

WD4024172.jpg

Lightning

Banned
That may be true, but that's what makes people fear Ferguson.. lol
That's just it, they don't fear Fergusson. They grilled the shit out of him over the Rooney saga, they grilled him again with the Basel results. Dalglish is getting the roasting at the moment because his side are playing like shit and the fans want answers.

Lightning

Banned
Where is this shit that we are "determined" to sign Clint Dempsey coming from? Unless it was a bargin bin price, which it wont be given his form, I can't see this ever happening. The guy is 29 years old, what the hell do we want another 29yr old for? The whole thing just doesn't seem like a transfer Arsenal would do.

Seems stupid to me. I would rather us go for Daniel Sturridge.

Salazar

Where is this shit that we are "determined" to sign Clint Dempsey coming from? Unless it was a bargin bin price, which it wont be given his form, I can't see this ever happening. The guy is 29 years old, what the hell do we want another 29yr old for? The whole thing just doesn't seem like a transfer Arsenal would do.

It's just agent shit. They threw in United and Spurs as well.

sohois

Seems stupid to me. I would rather us go for Daniel Sturridge.

Arsenal did sign the likes of Mikel Arteta & Yossi Benayoun last transfer window, it would hardly be something new for Arsenal. Not that I think it is a likely move, but it certainly could happen

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal did sign the likes of Mikel Arteta & Yossi Benayoun last transfer window, it would hardly be something new for Arsenal. Not that I think it is a likely move, but it certainly could happen
Different circumstances.

Arteta was brought in mainly because Wilshere had confirmed long term injury at that point.

Benayoun is only on loan and goes back to Chelsea at the end of the season.

Dempsey has no point, especially if the Podolski rumours are true and everything points to the fact that Podolski is just an unannounced Arsenal player at this point.

Antioch

I haven't been as hyped for a match as I am for Dortmund-Bayern in a while. I think over the next couple of seasons the rivalry between the two teams could get quite heated too, hopefully it won't turn into a clasico type thing though.

FootballFan

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Pele is still insisting Neymar is better than Messi?

That's a special kind of demented.

Nah that's just the attention seeking Pele, he knows himself Neymar isn't top 10, potential is there but better than Messi is just lol-worthy. But he will say what it takes to remain relevant(lol remain, as if he is)

I think I want Bayern to beat Dortmund, only to get momentum to kick Madrids ass. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom