• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Tevez starting? That's encouraging although I am sure Dzeko isn't particularly happy.

What is Yaya's status after the injury the other day? Is he available at all?

No, he was confirmed out this weekend. Maybe back for next match.

Bench:
Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Milner, Pizarro, Dzeko, Johnson

Az

Tevez starting? Strange.

Also Dortmund have Schalke away next week, shittttt

Tevez starting? That's encouraging although I am sure Dzeko isn't particularly happy.

What is Yaya's status after the injury the other day? Is he available at all?

Doubt Tevez is even fit.

Mancini pretty much confirmed with this what he thinks of Dzeko. Also, he's a bitch in my eyes after what Tevez did to him.

Cobano

Neo Member
45 minutes of dortmund-bayern, then the Arsenal game and finally 45 minutes of the Madrid derby. Awesome football night.

Manager

Mancini pretty much confirmed with this what he thinks of Dzeko. Also, he's a bitch in my eyes after what Tevez did to him.

Being a bitch is something Dzeko share with Mancini. He has as much to blame himself on all this.

He's had 1½ year to make an impact.

I see that there is a new avatar hype taking over.

I want one too please :)
bac2.png

How's that?

Az

Being a bitch is something Dzeko share with Mancini. He has as much to blame himself on all this.

He's had 1½ year to make an impact.

I agree, I am more talking about the Tevez - Mancini issue. Dzeko had his fair share of shitty games.

MUFC; De Gea; Jones Ferdinand Evans Evra; Valencia Carrick Giggs Young; Rooney Hernandez

Amos, Smalling, Park, Pogba, Welbeck, Cleverley, Nani.

Giggs better be on his game tonight. NANI SIGHTING. Pogba still in the picture. Why doesn't Smalling play? Berba's dead.

Manager

I agree, I am more talking about the Tevez - Mancini issue. Dzeko had his fair share of shitty games.

I don't know how many strikers Mancin intend to openly piss off.

Robinho
Santa Cruz
Adebayor
Tevez
Dzeko

And then there's his weird handling of Balotelli. There's literally only one striker that he has been good with, and that's Aguero (who's been at City for less than a year). It's quite impressive considering Mancini has been at City for only two years.

Wenger really rates Ramsey. He replaces Rosicky, who has been fabulous in the last few months, today in the middle. I hope to see an improvement in his performances as of late because he hasn't done much to justify his selection this season in my opinion. I thought Oxlade-Chamberlain was pretty good in the middle when he played there against Milan

Salvadora

Wenger really rates Ramsey. He replaces Rosicky, who has been fabulous in the last few months, today in the middle. I hope to see an improvement in his performances as of late because he hasn't done much to justify his selection this season in my opinion. I thought Oxlade-Chamberlain was pretty good in the middle when he played there against Milan

I would be willing to bet he won't.

Manager

Rosicky was fully healthy?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus christ it's a football orgasm tonight. Bayern and Dortmund, Juve extending their lead in Serie A, United losing to Wigan and the Madrid derby.

Might have to get a few beers in, should go well with these 400mg Ibuprofen tablets.

:'( You never know Arnie. This is Lazio after all!

Game has slowed down quite a bit. Think this is how Bayern will be playing vs Madrid in the 2nd leg, deep, not too much pressure, looking to expose the gaping holes in the Madrid defense.

Dortmund are pretty solid. Gundogan is a neat player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom