• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden, hook up fadetoblack with a jacket in a jacket please :p

With the amount of games scheduled for today, Ill be shocked if this thread doesn't hit 300 pages after the games.

Good luck to Juve @Yurt , hope you guys win. Would be nice if you guys managed to win the league commemorate your new stadium as well. And lets see if the famous three in Italy can actually do something tonight and end their bad run.

Thanks thaOwner :D

Really, we all just want Del Piero to lift a title on his last season. We could always try again next year I guess with the same team, but it won't be the same without him.

Fry

why is everyone wearing jackets and can i have one too?

ivpH4UMeqqgA.png

:lol

Rocchi can really hurt us, as can Mauri. But if we have three at the back then we can at least make sure that they are covered at all times. Without Hernanes, we only really have to worry about Ledesma as a goal threat.

You're right though, that how this game goes will all depend on Lazio. If they park the bus then Vucinic is useless.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FIFA World Rankings:

1-Spain
2-Germany
3-Uruguay
4-Holland
5-Portugal
6-Brazil
7-England
8-Croatia
9-Denmark
10-Argentina
-----
11-Russia
12-Italy

@WhoScored said:
Bayern Munich: Have won 33 of the 34 games they have taken the lead in this season, and won all 22 games in which Mario Gomez has scored

So if Gomez scores the opener, we can stop watching. Cool.

I was ridiculously brave as a kid. Horror was basically my favourite genre!

My favorite genre too after texas chainsaw massacra grew me a pair of balls. Then my dad took me to watch exorcist : the beginning and from there on I hated horror movies.

FIFA World Rankings:

1-Spain
2-Germany
3-Uruguay
4-Holland
5-Portugal
6-Brazil
7-England
8-Croatia
9-Denmark
10-Argentina
-----
11-Russia
12-Italy

ibhJ7XGV6YDR7g.gif

Slizz

Scariest horror movie I've watched was Event Horizon when I was a kid. That shit was fucking creepy/scary/everything.

It's an awesome movie now that I've rewatched, but I'm pretty sure it took YEARS for me to re-watch it after my first time.

1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Holland
4. Brazil
5. Uruguay
6. Italy
7. Argentina
8. Sweden
9. Croatia
10. Portugal
99. San Marino
100. England

I don't care how their qualifying went, Russia are not that highly ranked.

Arnie

Jesus christ it's a football orgasm tonight. Bayern and Dortmund, Juve extending their lead in Serie A, United losing to Wigan and the Madrid derby.

Might have to get a few beers in, should go well with these 400mg Ibuprofen tablets.

Wessiej

Time for 45 minutes of BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN, or maybe I love DOOOOOOORTMUUUUUUUUUND more, i dont know. Love the stadium/crowd there. Holding my nerves for 21:00!

Meier

Tevez starting? That's encouraging although I am sure Dzeko isn't particularly happy.

What is Yaya's status after the injury the other day? Is he available at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom