• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Put on Berba.

Also, I love Ashley Young.

Hes fantastic. Everyone hates bacause he gets away with it.

But you all secretly wish you had a player like him.

Wilbur

Banned
Must be infuriating for United fans too. You're dominating this game, and if you keep this pressure up you'll no doubt win by a few goals, but now the discourse will centre around Young's despicable behaviour.

Really is. I don't give a shit if people slate Young but when people call out United or the fans specifically it annoys me. Like we justify it

Stubo

Scholes...even when he doesn't get the sweetest strike, still so much better than 99% of professional footballers on the volley. What a man.

lol this ref, calling back a goal 30 seconds after it has been scored and everyone thought it counted. Guess I shouldn't complain after that soft red earlier...

ACAAAAAAAAAAAAAB
KuGsj.gif

i2AkfAABNnpsw.gif

ibcFNQNoUQXvy2.gif

Arnie

Really is. I don't give a shit if people slate Young but when people call out United or the fans specifically it annoys me. Like we justify it

Well, you might not justify it as fans but you have profited from it as a club. That's why the hate isn't directly applied to Young at all times.

Stubo

Must be infuriating for United fans too. You're dominating this game, and if you keep this pressure up you'll no doubt win by a few goals, but now the discourse will centre around Young's despicable behaviour.
100% this. It's not as bad as the last time he put on a 'special performance' in the box, because he was actually taken down this time, theatrical fall and playing for it aside. I just don't appreciate how this cannot now be considered a fair and earned result. I've said before and I'll say again that it's not the way you want to win games, and definitely not trophies.

100% this. It's not as bad as the last time he put on a 'special performance' in the box, because he was actually taken down this time, theatrical fall and playing for it aside. I just don't appreciate how this cannot now be considered a fair and earned result. I've said before and I'll say again that it's not the way you want to win games, and definitely not trophies.

The one game doesn't win us a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom