• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney 1-0 (p)

untitled-1h0jan.gif

untitled-2d1jxz.gif

Not gonna pretend I'm not glad we've scored but seriously..Ashley Young, what the hell is wrong with you. Great play he probably could have gone on and scored himself.

Arnie

And some United fan on here had the audacity to claim City fans should look on a trophy with disgust, given Tevez's late interjection.

Meus had it right, normal service resumed. Dive, penalty, victory.

The difference is you won't see any United fans in here defending Young.

Eh that was a penalty though. Young just overdid it a lot.

:lol

Stubo

Any Man Utd fan branding Suarez a cheat should shut the fuck up from now on. Pathetic.
So all the united fans here are saying Young is a dick for diving, and you use this to somehow suggest that nothing can be said about St. Suarez? He is much worse, and also a racist.

Be quiet and let us make disapproving remarks about our player, I suggest you do the same about yours.
Just because Young dives, doesn't mean I can't make fun of Suarez
Yes, this.

Any Man Utd fan branding Suarez a cheat should shut the fuck up from now on. Pathetic.
I never get this.

They're both cheats. It's only a problem if you defend one and not the other. IMO the United fans in here are amongst the first to have a go at Young.

Anyway.

Salvadora

And some United fan on here had the audacity to claim City fans should look on a trophy with disgust, given Tevez's late interjection.

I think it was Wilbury but yeah diving is way too common in football.

Bo-Locks

Don't like that. All players "dive" and go down easy, but few are as blaatant as Young. Nani and Ronaldo cut a lot of the bullshit out of their game, I hope Young does the same.

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984
Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....
4:11 PM - 15 Apr 12

Didn't think Ryan Taylor had it in him!

And this is what happens when the FA don't retroactively punish this shit.

But of course, any manager complaining about the situation is sure to be charged by the FA with 'improper conduct' and 'bringing the game into disrepute', because honest managers frustrated with the double standards in the league are the ones bringing the game into disrepute, and not the cheating, play-acting scumbags that proliferate the premier league in increasing numbers each year.

Wilbur

Banned

Hold on, why? Maybe if Ashley Young called Suarez a cheat, he should shut the fuck up. If I am willing to call Ashley Young cockscum, why can't I then call Suarez that?

TeegsD

Looking at how we are playing right now, we should score some more. That way no one can bitch that we won purely on Young's dive

Also the penalty was still there, its not like there was no contact to begin with

Labadal

So all the united fans here are saying Young is a dick for diving, and you use this to somehow suggest that nothing can be said about St. Suarez? He is much worse, and also a racist.

Be quiet and let us make disapproving remarks about our player, I suggest you do the same about yours.

We all know Suarez is a cunt, and we all know that he dives. It's just funny how vocal Man Utd fans are about it, and then Young dives.

I hate it when anyone dives, doesn't matter if he is a Liverpool player. In fact, a Liverpool player diving pisses me off more than when any other player does it.

Manager

So using Tevez to win the league was a spineless move. But cheating, that's ok.

(Judging by Redcafe btw, not sure whoever in here is United fans)

We all know Suarez is a cunt, and we all know that he dives. It's just funny how vocal Man Utd fans are about it, and then Young dives.

I hate it when anyone dives, doesn't matter if he is a Liverpool player. In fact, a Liverpool player diving pisses me off more than when any other player does it.
It was a Liverpool fan who brought up the issue!

Arnie

The difference with Suarez is that he gets the contact and then goes down.

Young looks for the contact and dives before it even happens. He prepared his move in advance.

Ryan Taylor has it right on twitter:

Ryan Taylor said:
Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....

Wilbur

Banned

:lol

Yeah that was me. And I'll be disappointed if this is how we win this match. I won't be jumping around coming in my pants because a little prick has won us something, like what happened with Tevez. Thankfully we looked like we were going to win titles without Young jumping around, where Tevez coming bal has given City impetus.

Considering what is at stake here for both Wigan and Villa, it would have made shockwaves in the sport if they had walked off the pitch in protest. We need something as dramatic as that to invoke change. I guarantee you Young would never dive again in his career after that

And this is what happens when the FA don't retroactively punish this shit.

But of course, any manager complaining about the situation is sure to be charged by the FA with 'improper conduct' and 'bringing the game into disrepute', because honest managers frustrated with the double standards in the league are the ones bringing the game into disrepute, and not the cheating, play-acting scumbags that proliferate the premier league in increasing numbers each year.

Ferguson pretty much branded Suarez a diver (fairly) and didn't get punished. I wonder if other managers would do the same with Young if he wasn't English

dc89

Dont FA have a policy against this stuff?

Wouldn't surprise me. The FA don't like people telling the truth.

What a joke Young is. Not fit to wear the United shirt. Surely United fans are embarrassed by his shit.

Tom Daley is fucked now. Young is going to dive for Team GB at the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom