• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby knows how to do nothing but run.
Soft card.

Think of all the English players who are quick. They're all the same. Run run run run run run ball out of feet run run run run run. They weren't tested at youth level as they were faster than everyone else, so they never really had to work on dribbling skills other than big toe big toe little toe - inside shuffle burst to the outisde to run some more.

Compare that to fast technical players from other countries...

Fur_Q

What contact, diving cunt.

ibdFhKWkTo4Kf3.gif

LegoArmo

Think of all the English players who are quick. They're all the same. Run run run run run run ball out of feet run run run run run. They weren't tested at youth level as they were faster than everyone else, so they never really had to work on dribbling skills other than big toe big toe little toe - inside shuffle burst to the outisde to run some more.

Compare that to fast technical players from other countries...

Out of Young, Walcott, Lennon and Agbonlahor, Young is by far the best technically, I think.

Oh and Stewart Downing.

Out of Young, Walcott, Lennon and Agbonlahor, Young is by far the best technically, I think.

Oh and Stewart Downing.

He's the worst! He has no real dribbling ability other than inside shuffle outside acceleration. Doesn't even role the ball with the sole of his boot. No stepovers. No body feints.

sneaky77

What contact, diving cunt.

He is already diving before the contact lol...

but every team has players that dive so I don't see why there has to be 10 pages about it every time it happens.

Yes refs are bad, also football at full speed and from one angle sometimes they make mistakes, we have the benefit of multiple replays, slow speed and multiple angles and we don't need to make the decision in 5 seconds.

Arnie

⌘ + W

Young went down easily but it's a penalty and quite what Suarez has to do with it is anyone's guess, poor Arnie your better than that come on man.

Went to see Cabin in the Woods today it's amazingly awesome.
Screw you Jeff.

untitled-13cjli.gif

Going to see Cabin in the Woods tonight. Think we're grabbing a Frankie and Bennies before hand too. Should be sweet. I'll have to stick the second half of the FA Cup on record though.

FAO United fans defending the dive.

Yes there was contact but Young created the contact himself. It really was a brilliant dive and I don't blame the referee at all really, a really tough call to make and the blame is 100% on Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom