• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Young dive...

drogbadisgrace.gif

I hate it when teams like Barca/Madrid/Man Utd or any top really do stuff like that. Some will say that they are in the penalty box a lot with their player quality, and that's why they get more penalties.

I would prefer watching a skilled side play with skill and not resort to diving at the slightest touch to get an advantage, it's just shameful. It's already ruined great matchups like the Clasico.

sneaky77

:lol :lol

The only right thing to do is get inside Man United's box and dive for 3 penalties.

Villa is not United they would not get the calls..

Which is why no fan of the big teams should really complain about refs, in terms of calls and doubt they always get the benefit from the ref.

untitled-80yxwt.gif

oof

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
ashley young is gonna give united the title if he keeps winning hysterical PK's.
;p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cudicini; Walker, Gallas, King, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Modric, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor.

vader.jpg

DominoKid

just woke up...
so much salt in this thread.

it was definitely a foul. he just exaggerated it to all hell.
anyway these things tend to build reputations (fair or unfair) so i'm sure he;ll get his due at some point.

on another note, rooney is super shit right now.

NANI TIME.

Kyoufu

just woke up...
so much salt in this thread.

it was definitely a foul. he just exaggerated it to all hell.
anyway these things tend to build reputations (fair or unfair) so i'm sure he;ll get his due at some point.

on another note, rooney is super shit right now.

NANI TIME.

Must be nice living in delusional land.

What's it like?

I thought that was last season, the one that we got 50m for Torres.

Ba on free transfer is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom