• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry. I'm upset. We are terrible and need a new player at almost every position.

You need a new manager.

Given is fine, Collins, Dunne, Bannan, Albrighton, Gabby, Bent, Weimann, Delph and Clark are fine. That's a good nucleus to build on. The problem is your utterly inept manager.

You need a new manager.

Given is fine, Collins, Dunne, Bannan, Albrighton, Gabby, Bent, Weimann, Delph and Clark are fine. That's a good nucleus to build on. The problem is your utterly inept manager.
Take out Collins and gabby. Duane and bent are fine. But then we are looking at inexperienced players. I'm not saying that with a different manager we wouldn't be fine. But we can't field 8 Inexperienced players at once we need some experience as well.

Kyoufu

I'm looking forward to the El Manchico on April 30. A quality side that can make Man United sweat bullets.

Unfortunately, cheating aside, Villa are too poor to do anything here.

DominoKid

Wayne Rooney isn't the player he used to be, or had the potential to be.

yeah i have to say he's been a disappointing player.
which is weird because its not like he's bad. he's probably a top 20 player in the world.
but i always imagined him challenging for Ballon D'Ors and being in the convo with Ronaldo and Messi.

Remember his Champions League debut?

Those first few years of his career were exciting. Sure a lot of it was hype, but that raw talent and potential. Seems a lot less confident and aggressive in his play. I don't mean that in terms of sticking stupid tackles in and kicking people. Less drive.

Seems to be trying to lead this Man U team now, as if he's some sort of playmaker.

Obviously he'll score via a deflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom