• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

Llorente has 10 goals via header this year. No one had done that (in la liga) since 1999, also Llorente by himself has scored more headers than 10 teams lol.

sneaky77

This is the one thing that has me scared for the Europa League, especially without Onyewu starting.

Should be a fun match, I read earlier that Sporting fans already sold out of their allocated tickets for the return leg, and there are a bit over 3k bilbao fans headed that way for thursday.

sneaky77

every big team will scavenge every last bit of this bilbao side. so you'll be fine next season

People do realize we don't sell players very often right? If they want to pony up the transfer fee and the player wants to leave then yes we have no choice.. but I doubt we will negotiate with anyone.

TeegsD

Should be a fun match, I read earlier that Sporting fans already sold out of their allocated tickets for the return leg, and there are a bit over 3k bilbao fans headed that way for thursday.

Yeah it apparently sold out in less than 4 hours. I can't wait for both matches.

Stubo

Berbatov has the look of a man who doesn't want to be there.
He's not exactly been made to feel welcome. When you're the league's top goalscorer you've done all that you can to stake your claim to a first XI place.

He is justified in any sort of resentment/discomfort he's experiencing.

Yup. The allocated tickets for the second leg were sold out in just a couple of hours. Should be a great atmosphere on both matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom